Discussion » Nonsense » 【Gossip】Is it difficult for a foreigner (my friend) to find a women in this case???

• Liza
    Liza wrote:

My friend has a nice job. but divorced, has a small boy.

His ex is Chinese.

He dosenot want to remarry in the consideration for his son.

but he agrees to live together with a woman who is willing to have second child and with no marriage.

I think few girls will accept his requirement.I think most of women wants to get married and have a child even after being a step-mother.

How do you think?

• Liza
    Liza wrote:

btw he is almost 40 yrs old. but has a very good job

• lixin
    lixin wrote:
    JObs of a 40ysold gone quickly. Why a 2nd child? for sake of his son, too?
  • Liza
    Liza wrote:

@lixin

I introduce him some girls, those girls want to have a second child with him.

It is understandable a person wants to have her own child, right

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

hahahaha ... what you (he) want might never be what you get ...

If I understand correctly, the condition of "no marriage" would mean that the (second) child might not have an legal status, right? is that fair to the child? and I cannot imagine any woman who would want to go through 9 months of pregnancy without being a "legal" mother of a child she gave birth to ...

... unless I have mistaken ...

• Yojo Oxford
    Yojo Oxford wrote:

In other countries a child born from legally married couple or unmarried couple got a leg status. They don't need to be denied Hukou, they can go to school and get some benefits that government is providing to children. But in China this is gonna be a pain in the ass as the child would have hard time to get a hukou, It seems that when someone got no hukou things can be too touch, unless the unmarried parents got enough cash to bring their little one in private schools or sending him abroad. So it's not a good choice in China

• lixin
    lixin wrote:
    @lisa, you are absolutely right. women are crazy. Esp. at waves for stalions.
  • Repoman
    Repoman wrote:

Liza, judging from the threads you've started over the past six months or so, you sure know an odd variety of people.

Are you just making all this stuff up for fun?

Or some sociology study?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    +1 Yojo. This foreign devil does not understand the national conditions! The child of an unmarried Chinese woman is practically an individual without a nation unless she can afford the social responsibility fees (not unlike the huge fucking fines associated with the one-child policy) which would be required to get the kid hukou registration to attend school. Even if an independently wealthy Chinese woman could be emotionally invested in such a relationship, as a parent she would have to keep the welfare of this second child in mind and prepare for a worst-case scenario -- the foreign guy leaving. I don't intend any offense to single parents or children of single parents; I've known plenty of both categories in China and in the U.S. and they tend to be incredibly responsible individuals by sheer necessity. But we're talking about a serious legal/financial burden on top of the social complexities of intercultural romance.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ahem. Sorry. Once more, with paragraphs:

+1 Yojo.

This foreign devil does not understand the national conditions!

The child of an unmarried Chinese woman is practically an individual without a nation unless she can afford the social responsibility fees (not unlike the huge fucking fines associated with the one-child policy) which would be required to get the kid hukou registration to attend school and obtain other necessary social welfare benefits throughout his/her life. Even if an independently wealthy Chinese woman could be emotionally invested in such a relationship, as a parent she would have to keep the welfare of this second child in mind and prepare for a worst-case scenario -- the foreign guy bailing and leaving her an unmarried mother.

I don't intend any offense to single parents or children of single parents; I've known plenty of both categories in China and in the U.S. and they tend to be incredibly responsible individuals by sheer necessity. But we're talking about social problems in addition to the existing complications of intercultural romance.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.