Discussion » Beijing Life » For rent: two bedroom furnished apartment in Zuojiazhuang/Xinyuanli (very near Sunlitun), Beijing

• Yiwen
    Yiwen wrote:

For rent: A two bedroom (apporpriate 60 square meters) furnished apartment in Beijing, warm and lovely, within walking distance of many embassies and 5 min driving distrance from Sanlitun business district. Near a kindergarden, a juniour school, a high school, supermarket,and many restarants.

Apartment has tile floor throughout, an enclosed balcony, living area with dining table, sofa bed, air conditioning, Samsung Flat screen TV, queen size bed. Another bedroom has single bed, wardrobe,glass closet, chest of drawers.  kitchen with gas cooktop and refrigerator, bathroom/laundry room with water heater, washing machine, and shower.

The pictures are not available at this moment, if you are interested in my apartment, please send me message or just call me, I will show you the pictures.

YIWEN: 13810501467

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.