Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » LTL Mandarin School

• Andreas Laimboeck
    Andreas Laimboeck wrote:

A thread about one of Beijing's main private Chinese language schools, LTL Mandarin School (whom I work for).

Here a few facts, any comments, thoughts, experiences, please comment below.

LTL is based in Da Wang Lu, in the Beijing Central Business District and offers 1-on-1 and small group Mandarin courses taught by certified Mandarin teachers. There are also full Mandarin immersion trips (full week, or just a weekend) to Chengde (about 2 hours outside of Beijing), Chinese homestays, and full time Mandarin courses for students who are currently not in Beijing yet.

Our address: Sunshine 100, Bldg. C, 1611

We are open Mon-Fri 09:00 - 18:30

We have courses seven days a week and teach from 07:00 - 22:00 every day.

You can conatct us on info@livethelanguage.cn if you have any questions.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

looks you are from Hungary by your name, and you teach chinese?

• Karen
    Karen wrote:

I have been studying at LTL for about six months by now and really like my course. I have had two teachers from them and both were great (the first is having a baby and went on maternity leave). The service is great and I find the prices reasonable. I tried two other schools in Beijing beforehand and both experiences were not so great. Very happy to have found LTL and I do recommend them for anyone who is serious about improving their Chinese.

• Andreas Laimboeck
    I am from Austria, which is historicaly pretty close to Hungary, so not a bad guess.
    I started learning Mandarin in 2002 and have been studying (on and off) pretty much ever since. Today I run LTL Mandarin School am involved in creating the curriculum, helping students to study, work together with teachers etc. however I am indeed not a Chinese teacher, but a long-term Chinese student.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.