POSITION Freelance Branded Event Project Assistant
START DATE Immediate
END DATE September
SALARY Dependent on experience
LOCATION Beijing OR Shanghai
WHO WE ARE:
Splatter is an integrated boutique agency. We embed brands into the fabric of consumers lives through the strategic use of Music, Entertainment and Technology.
We specialize in:
Creative Planning | Strategy and Innovation | Production
Technology | Entertainment Events | Festivals
Our sister company is Split Works is one of China’s largest promoters. As a group we own festival properties such as JUE | Music + Art, media properties such as Wooozy.cn, Asian booking agency Scorched, music industry blog China Music Radar and more.
If you are open-minded, curious, an entrepreneur at heart, and play well with others, then we want to hear from you! Our team is made up of relentless problem-solvers, and we’re constantly looking for new and unconventional ways to move the ball forward within the new media landscape.
We are small yet perfectly formed, we pack a lot of punch working daily with a trusted network of freelancers, suppliers and partners.
We don’t believe in hierarchy and want everyone to contribute. We embrace hard work and strategic insight is at the core of everything we do.
WHO YOU ARE:
· You are fluent in Chinese with advanced English.
· Minimum of 2+ years experience working on large scale branded projects or events.
· Extremely organized with a sharp entrepreneurial business mind.
· Analytical, self motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills
· At least a bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Communications etc.
· Prefer a love of music and the creative industries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Any or all of the following:
Event Planning Assistance:
· Researching and liaising with performers and artists
· Sourcing suppliers & Venues
· Project planning
· Delivery of an agreed events programme
· Day to day team meetings / weekly reports to mgmt
· Adherence to budget / negotiation of costs
· On site management
· Artist management
· Supplier management
If you think you meet the criteria above please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org successful applicants will be contacted – PLEASE NATIVE MANDARIN SPEAKERS ONLY.