Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » No Money no honey...

• Peter S 李贝勒
    Peter S 李贝勒 wrote:
    What do you think about that?
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    if no money you cannot get the girl.
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    A roaster never paid any penny to get laid
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    It's a common thing here, more than in europe. Some girls don't work with a feeling but with the amount of money that you can have on your bank account. There love will be proportional to the money you spend for them.

Joepius? is that clear or?

finally, my point is that it's just a form of prostitution... 
    what do you think?

• Peter S 李贝勒
    Excuse me, but i know what i have to do and i don't really need to hear what you think is good for me or not. I'm enough mature to be able to choose and build my own path... thank you, my life is good and i don't have to complain at all. You should not think too much for me ;-)

then in a different culture or not, it always looks like it's a form of prostitution in my eyes. and this is this point that i wanted to talk about. that's what you do when you say 
    "Hence they are not prostitutes in their view; they will consider it "smart".

A Human be is becoming a good that you can buy. That's not my vision and what a person should be. That's why prostitution is prohibit in most of the country of this world... 
    where is the border line between the girl you buy in the street and the one you buy with an expensive necklace?

that's a moral question...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Gold-digging is to prostitution precisely as political lobbying is to bribery.

It's all corrupt. But gift economies are at least a little more transparent, open to negotiation, and less exploitative.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.