Discussion » Beijing Life » My story

• maxi
    maxi wrote:
    this is my story,,coming soon, 
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys Who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said ’You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air’ I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said ‘FRESH’ and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought ‘Now forget it’ – ‘Yo homes to Bel Air’ I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie ‘Yo homes smell ya later’ I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
  • nobody
    nobody wrote:
    i  admire those people who can write their experiences of life,  i always keep all in my mind, and let time erase all memories , so i guess when i am dead, my life is still a meaningless white paper
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    How dare you insinuate government white papers are meaningless. I sentence you to two and a half years of re-education through labor.
  • nobody
    nobody wrote:
    what happened
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Fresh Prince is not just a song. It is an existential mode.

I do not expect an emotional vampire from a snowy peninsula inhabited by alcoholics who eat cold noodles in vinegar to understand this.

Bel-Air is love. Bel-Air is life.

• nobody
    nobody wrote:
    everyone is not so easy, especailly when you are in a unfamaliar country, city .  when we got some. we lost some too
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I am wondering how you deal with culture shock!

• 随便叫兽
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    This story has a very good narrative structure.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.