Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Temp Job Offer For Exhibition Show

• Preston Ling
    Preston Ling wrote:

We are the event company for the exhibitor of The 21st China International Clothing & Accessory Fair, Beijing. We need a few Caucasian male to present the Scotland Image during the exhibition period for a Scotland brand.

• Job Content:

• Nicely present the Scotland image by wearing the traditional Scotland Kilt (prepared by us).
    • Walking around our space to express the warm welcome to the guest and hang out the brand DM. (It is NOT require the fashion catwalk)

• Requirement :

• Caucasian male; age between 18~50 years old
    • Above 175cm height, neat and decent looking ,
    • Must be healthy and respect to the work. (People with bad habits are not welcome.)
    • Experience is not really required.

• Working Date & Time & Location :

• March 26th~28; Each day 10am ~3pm;
    • Cash payment 500RMB per day.
    • China Int’l Exhibition Center (New Venue)
    If you are free and feel interested in this temp job , we hope work together with you , please feel free to send me your follow info:

• Recent Photo for face and full-body; 
    • Resume with the following info:
    • TEL number/email;
    • Height/ weight/body sizes/ shoe sizes;
    • Nationality/ current occupation

Please and your info by March 14th to brian@magicgroup.com.cn;. We will arrange and inform the qualified candidate for the casting on March 16th upon the further notice.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I dont qualify, but I wonder, would these men be allowed to wear underwear inside the kilt?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... pointing out his mistake is like any attempt to improve air quality in Beijing ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... gullekian ... wanna try again?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.