Discussion » Dating & Romance » Abroad Chinese Ladies and Marriage

  • Micky
    Micky wrote:
    Why most Chinese ladies with overseas experience find it difficult to be into lasting relationship in China?

    If you check the Chinese ladies on English websites looking for Mr. Right, most of them studied abroad, or have some overseas experience in them. Even some foreign guys here don’t seem to be so much interested in the Chinese abroad girls. Wondering Why?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... absolutely like your "have some overseas experience in them" ... and also your "so much interested in the Chinese abroad girls" ... where did you say you came from again?

    The way I see it, is that once they have experienced the life style, and met more people with different backgrounds, many of them (not necessarily all) have very different expectations about men and relationships than those who has never lived overseas, hence, not that they might find it difficult as such, but their "demand" in expectations and needs for relationship just cannot be met by the "supply" of men (both local and foreign) in China ...when I met my wife, she has also said that she cannot possbily live with a China local after being overseas for a few years, but she is also not "westernized" enough to date/marry a Australian local either ...

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    @OP, It shows u've bedded tons of these ladies with overseas experience because your question seems to be showing a conclusion after thorough experiment.
     
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    (continued) ... apology for all my aging symptoms, but isnt Micky married? It seems a bit strange for you to raise this question, isnt it?
  • Micky
    Micky wrote:

    Yeah, I am one of those foreign guys that married a Chinese lady but being married should not stop me from wondering things that are real. Most times when I have disagreement with my wife, what settles the matter is when I tell her “You can go and look for a Chinese man”….  @ HP I do not know what concerns bedding so many women with Chinese abroad girls getting married to Chinese locals. I’m yet to know if you’re really a priest. @Psyche Could you explain your photo?  

     

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Understandarding, how to dong?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    (continued) ...

    ... Most times when I have disagreement with my wife, what settles the matter is when I tell her “You can go and look for a Chinese man”….  

    That's quite a dangerous thing to say ... what if one day she does think or even say something like "yeah? ok, I will ..."

    ... I’m yet to know if you’re really a priest.

    Heehee ... why do you want to know? Or rather, I thought you know already ...
  • Molly
    Molly wrote:
    once you have been with a blonde boy, you dont want to date boy of other kind any more...
    life abroad is colorful, modern, free, and respect woman in all ways. 

    more to do with the look I think

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    (continued) ... I like this "mold" idea ... but I doubt if it applies ONLY to girls returning to China after studying overseas ...

    As for what(ever) Saintro said ... I just want to remind everyone that there is in fact a larger population of foreigners in China than those at the pubs/clubs ...
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    @Molly
    >once you have been with a blonde boy, you dont want to date boy of other kind any more...
    life abroad is colorful, modern, free, and respect woman in all ways. 
    >more to do with the look I think


Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc