Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Chinese are the worst travelers ever!

• Josh T
    Josh T wrote:
    After OBSERVING the behavior of Chinese travelers whilst traveling through China via train, subway, boat, and airplane, I have come to the conclusion they are the worst travelers.

1. "Carry on" luggage for planes...my god, are you taking your whole life with you? Between the size of the bags and the moronic ways of storing in the overhead luggage has got to be one of the most asinine spectacle I have ever witnessed.

2. The "loud cellphone talker" that sits at the opposite end of the train car, but yet u can still hear them screaming.

3. Cellphones, shut them off when your asked to on the plane. True story, I was coming to Beijing from the US and we honestly were delayed on the tarmac because the Chinese travelers wouldn't "power down" their electronics...EVEN WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE IT IN CHINESE!

4. Just the rudeness when trying to bored at the gates of both the airport and train station. Sh!t, we are all here and will get on...whats the rush to sit for a 5 hour train ride?

I could go on and on but you all understand by now.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Among Chinese who fly, most are 副二代, 管二代, and 海归. Fuck them. And if you're going to come in here and bitch about Chinese people's railway behavior right after Spring Festival, then fuck you, OP.

What I'm OBSERVING right now is someone who can't handle the trains because he 1) doesn't have the balls to smoke grass between the train cars, 2) doesn't have the stomach to guzzle a byejew, and 3)  doesn't have the money or sense to get a sleeper in case neither of the other choices help him to harden the fuck up.

That said, Chinese are the worst travellers because no matter where they go they will complain about the food.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    > muh rights

That's "privilege to nap." Remember you are only currently breathing because the rest of the world has decided to let you live.

Then kill yourself. By burrowing into OP's asshole as he burrows into yours, creating a human double-ouroborus intestinal tesseract, and shit yourselves into the nth dimension of entitled fuckwits.
  • 随便叫兽
  • Sonja Lund
  • Sonja Lund

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.