Discussion » Current Events » Message to Admin

• oloo
    oloo wrote:
    Dear Admin,
    • lately we have witnessed some unacceptable and inappropriate behavior from some users, the name of whom i will mention later on. The issue is that those users add nothing useful to the threads being created and discussed on this site. 
    • One of those users is Psyche who not only posts bad words and insults on almost every discussion thread, but keeps posting unrelevant photos on those threads and discussions, which makes it unpleasant to read. 
    • Another User who does his share of harm too is called Isidnar who accuses other innocent users of spamming. this user also uses bad words to address others posting irrelevant insults, accusations on almost every discussion thread, which also makes it so unpleasant to read.
    • In the name of all of those who want to enjoy using this site, i ask you to take some action. thank you.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Hullo. Sanctioned troll and state-certified agent provocateur here.

Let's assume @oloo was the Spit Spammer. Hell. Let's assume he's behind @loli, too.

If this person isn't still spamming, but simply voicing obnoxious opinions in a manner that does not constitute actual abuse or otherwise violate the law, then harassment on the basis of previous transgressions is not only petty vindictive bum-ravanged nonsense, but potentially banworthy.

Unless there was some serious forum-breaking spamming going on over the weekend.  I wouldn't know about that shit. I am observing a moratorium on trolling all y'all motherfuckers on weekends because that gives me an ironic moral high ground when someone inevitably calls me a loser who spends all his time online.

Anyway, all trolls should be given the opportunity to redeem themselves by bathing in the laser light of Jesus Giant Robot Christ. We're mere mortals. Who are we to judge?

@Psyche occupies an important niche in the forum ecology, however. Namely, her constant harassment consequently results in the mythologization of MUH DICK, which is eminently desirable (and so is the harassment). Nevermind that she has been spamming the boards for a more prolonged period than the Spit Spammer. She's hilarious. And Friendship is Magic! So there.

@OP, what've you done to contribute to the community besides complain about China in a slightly less abusive manner? Not a fucking thing. I'd tell you to die in a fire, but that might be interpreted as an incitement to self-immolate, which is a crime. So please kill yourself in a manner that will not leave a mess for others to clean up or otherwise create a scene PLZKTHXBAI

And @Isidnar, Do wait 'til your mark actually does something objectionable that detracts from other users' enjoyment of the forums before you allege samefaggotry. More importantly, put some effort into entertaining us while you do so. The Internet is a playground, and last time I checked, just going on the Internet and telling lies isn't itself a bannable offense unless it involves the dissemination of illegal content or another user's personal information.

Our moderator the Penis Walrus actually derives substantial amusement from such dishonesty, because confrontation with Mormonism at a young age warped his brain and robbed him of his reality-based faculties. There's a good chance that this whole Spit Spamming thing is a false flag op anyway, devised to make the most of narrowing participation in the forum, which clearly is not a development priority for the Vikings.

Besides, if that bulimia thread were frozen in amber, 30th century anthropologists would surmise that you're off your goddamned meds. You done got played like an incontinent vagrant's erhu, son. Turn in your badge and your gun.

@loli, It's time to stop posting. You should have quit while you were ahead.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... nothing's ever changed ...
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Uncle Haha. long time no see 啊!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Until the rivers run dry, and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Until you stop being a rectally ravaged lolcow who feels threatened by an infantile bipolar kimchee eater.
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
    haven't u read it before the Admin likes those irrelavant photos ???
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... pommie ... it does not feel/seem like I was ever gone, despite the fact otherwise ...

a-pie ... my guess is until 矮穷挫 agrees on her terms ... unless I have mistaken ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.