Discussion » Nonsense » You Fucking 老外s

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    FOCK! That was a short Valentine for me. I remember chinese females used to chase me like 5 in a week, then the number shrank to 2 a week, now about 3 a month. Tada!! What the hell? First I suspected the old school mafias like Dando, Kyle, John, Dave and Roland snatching my females but I saw in good evidence they were not up to the task. Then I suspected I was aging, but NO I'm actually growing younger. And NO, racism and discrimination only plays a small insignificant part in the whole trend.

So we conducted an investigation to see what has been tampering with my female supplies. Fragment of this research uncovered that in 4 years you 老外 asses have been responsible for an 87% increase in the arrogance, snobbishness and repellance of Chinese female towards foreigners mainly because you're portrayed either as ‘easy to get’, or as ‘desperate jerk’. Consequently declining the general reputation and attractiveness of LaoWais on the social level. Takes out the fun from the show don't you think? :) or maybe even adds a little fun..

Anyway, in order to be fair, we will group these LaoWais into 5 categories:

Desperate 老外 - This kinda 老外 is inexperienced, does not understand the relationship between natural aura, circumstances and immediate situation. Very pushy and will contact the Chinese female multiple times a day even if she's not into him. 老外s like the retired Astaroth, Dave, Peter, Ahmed, Phil, Colins are under this group

Small World 老外 - This 老外 does not make much moves but also does not mind what chases him. He just accepts them as they come, without a taste. This kind of 老外 is known as the silent loser or scavenger. Retired Uncle DD , John , Caterine's New BoyFriend, Sally's ex, Patrick, Ryan Fall in here

Simply Dorky 老外 - This kind of 老外 is ignorant, inexperienced, will go to a Chinese girl's boob exhibition picture and say "You have a beautiful face". You Fuckin Wussy. Whoever displayed that picture knows exactly what she wants the guys to think, and then you say something to portray your predictable weakness to the Chinese female.

Under this same category are 老外s who do not know the difference between a Chinese lady and a total bitch. They will take in a SanLiTun / WudaoKou Bitch as a GF, pay their bills and rent, buy them LV stuff and fund their trips. You twat!!

Socially Advanced 老外 – This kind of 老外 knows what he wants. He can get along with everything… but does not accept everything beyond the bounds. Examples are Lao Lee, High Priest

Mega 老外 – This is the ultimate 老外 – He knows everything about China / Chinese and has broken the seeming mysteries that lie beneath. He's stable, responsible and focused. This kinda 老外 can get whatever he tastes for while still retaining his worth and respect. I’m not too proud to point out I fall under this category. 

==========================================

Whichever category you fall under, LaoWais should note that most Chinese people are socially shallow, not equipped with the psychological capacity to distinguish between these categories of 老外s by non visible characteristics. More so, they don’t care to. And even worse for you, they have a central way to effectively and suddenly apply a code or pattern of societal behaviour towards foreign entity(ies) 

In other to reduce the impact of this problem and further counter the Chinese social strategies, we the advanced LaoWais have created an orientation programme called “LaoWai Regulate”. Every LaoWai is expected to come under this code and operate within the rules. Otherwise the next generation of LaoWais will not get laid here.

Join us at LaoWai Regulate, Play by the rules, Regain your Respect, and Get whatever you want without breaking a sweat or spending unreasonably. Be a real man once again.

http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/groups/g/1000002593/laowai-(老外) 

If you refuse to contribute towards restoring the social order. Fock you!

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:
    Desperate 老外 stupid, lil boy dont let sis teach ya how to do ya dance.

Small World 老外 sucks, really man?any girl? if i got this type boi, man please, cheat is fine but with a beautiful girl im begging.

Simply Dorky 老外 fake, yall fuckin fake ass nigga. all hunman know know what the hell u thinking and doing we u saw tha pic.

Socially Advanced 老外 papa~ uncle obama~uncle obama~i like the shape of ur banana, can i give it to ma monkey~they will be so very happy~~

Mega 老外bro,不 bullshit了~ 走起eat 串儿去!!~

• №❶ Passioη
    XMiss XOXO - focking awesome summary. hire you as my editor.. or more

Lao Lee, I just realised a typo blank in the description of that category. a thousand apologies... Add: They understand the society in which they find themselves. They absorb and understand the other side before attempting to relate on a higher level.

• №❶ Passioη
    Lao Lee.. added. and on "genocide", let's start with the wussies? and then the fags, then categories 1,2,3. then we set ourselves on fire? or jump off CCTV tower )
  • №❶ Passioη
    Please elucidate...

When you go chasing Chinese female because she had put some "sexy pictures" online, you forget many other guys are doing the same as you, and doing for the same reason. That makes you a common and predictable asshole.
    Minus 2 to your reputation, minus 1 for LaoWais in General

When you make yourself a research tool for young Chinese female (most of whom "love" for the wrong reasons and set a stopwatch when they start with you).
    Minus 3 to your reputation, minus 1 for LaoWais in General

When you try to force chinese female to have sex with you while she simply just likes you as a friend, or only playing a game of patience.
    Minus 6 to your reputation, minus 4 for LaoWais in General

When you get in a relationship with a Chinese whore just because she gave you western style sex, you make yourself as ass even to the Chinese people.
    Minus 7 to your reputation, minus 1 for LaoWais in General

When you marry chinese female who strategised for you to concieve a feeling that she loves you, yet you're only her ticket out of a worse off life.. or a ticket for a mixed baby, You've been outsmarted.
    Minus 9 to your reputation, minus 1 for LaoWais in General

Could go on and on.. but on all these the word goes around. Every step you take, hoping you're alone, you're not... they treat you as the next guy. They believe all foreigners came from a single culture which lies on the other side of the Great Wall which is their enemy and this will never change. If you wanna be seen as responsible, worthy, high-valued you simply stay away from them. AND DON'T SPEAK CHINESE

LaoWai Regulate. We must set this staight

• №❶ Passioη
    not at all buddy.. Russians are safe) what do you have in mind? spit it out sucker;
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:
    @№❶ Passioη

You listed urself in Mega 老外 group,I like your sense of humour.
  • №❶ Passioη
    Blimey! Bubbles

I wasn't lucky to find LaoWai suitable for that category other than me and My uncle

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:
  • №❶ Passioη
    The Spammer is not a 老外. Though he's a different kind of sophisticated loser)
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:
    thx girl~
    J~~~anyway u will try dog? lol
  • №❶ Passioη
    Useful information - Donkey Burger was 'invented' in Morty's hometown)...
  • №❶ Passioη
    Oh dear! and that prevents me from adding: my hometown is the only place where real udders are all too common... That's our biggest national security problem)...

@ Swag.. Not certain where he belongs but sure as hell it ain't the Mega LaoWai category hehe

For those who want to prove themselves, which category they belong, We've arranged 15 experimental Chinese females for our next LaoWai Regulate party, more female volunteers are appreciated. You'll present to you a life applied approach to select / filter, approach, catch and keep a worthy female. Join to stay updated

And to all of you wussies who open the link but refuse to join the LaoWai Regulate, Fock you:

Fock you Simon, Fock you Qwertryt, Fock you Dave, Fock You Pommie, Fock you Bateman

And to all you against positive change (Republicans, NRA, Faggots), Fock You all

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Because even-handed misanthropy is far preferable to racial prejudice.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    @Op

First I suspected the old school mafias like Dando, Kyle, John, Dave and Roland snatching my females but I saw in good evidence they were not up to the task. Then I suspected I was aging, but NO I'm actually growing younger. 

Did ever try to check on the cylinders? if they are all firing well or they need some repair works? U know when they aren't firing well, the Nu Hai who is used to all the cylinders firing wouldn't come to knock at ur door again. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.