Discussion » Nonsense » Jinan girl lost her boyfriend in 6 months at new y

• 忙里偷闲
    忙里偷闲 wrote:
    she is 39 and he is a singlism from oz........  

she loved him so much and said: i would not live without you......  he was scared very much and escaped by a chance when she was not home, left all of stuffs there; he throw away the sim card and bought a new on from railway station, escaped, completely disappeared from her.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    > 39
    > still saying "i would not live without you"

She should speak with @Dogfucker about how to cope with the gaping void of vacuous emptiness left by departed Western staff.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    He's Just Not That Into You part 114.
  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:
    i dont even think he is her bf ,,, or just a kind of partner ,, 6 month ,, there is nothing created yet ,,, get to know each other well at least need few month , after that ,the guy feel is not comfortable to be together ,then he leave ,,,there is nothing wrong ,,, he escaped ,as maybe something wrong with the woman ,,,,
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Oh. So he didn't want to get his teeth knocked down his throat by marauding chengguan sent by the in-laws to defend the honor of a woman he had been sleeping with for a period of time shorter than most visas or rental agreements.

Le singlism makes perfectly of sensitivity! I mighty be trying that of some time.

So... @Psycho, You been visibly upset about some loser for an awfully long time, even longer than OP's friend of a friend of a friendly friend's special friendship. Why is that? He must have been quite special if he could fuck everything up while only half-erect. Was he a tentacle demon? Or did he revamp gapings with telekinetic mind dildo?
  • Simen Wangberg
    ya we revamp gapings all the time tho..

• Simen Wangberg
    bahahahaha oh whatever this place, whatever it all over, english teach it to the hell!1
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    En. The State Administration of Foreign Experts Entering Exits certifies fucktarded mindfuckings on a year-by-year basis.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    A shitty dildo is just the thing to satisfy the East Aryan's coprophiliac inclinations. Pinch a loaf into a condom and leave it in the freezer overnight. Love ttongsul, love life.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Another Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Will you still be pushing the same cart of night soil?
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    @Evan, yeah! More English around here,

So Dando is more specialize in procuring Dildo and Chocolate for Valentine's day. Don't forget a vib too. You two are like Simone de Beauvoire and Jean Paul Sartre
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    As long as I get the message there is no problem. But for Dando and Psycho hijacking threads and start throwing their past private misconducts which we have no intention to hear is far worse than worse English:) wash ur dirty laundry behind closed doors you!
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
    this story is a little bit too complicated to me...
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    All the singlism, all the singlism
    All the singlism, all the singlism
    Oh oh oh, oh oh oh.

Thank God this guy finally got away from the crazy Chinese woman! Heed the warning signals brothers, they are there for a reason!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    It wasn't even a dildo. It was a Hello Kitty back massager.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I call a lot of things dildos which may or may not be sexual novelties or even vaguely phallic. And how would you know if it functioned as a back massager?
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    Have mercy upon my soul oh lord!

sell your drugs and get some hallucination drugs from them. like a dirty street dog.

So, this is Dando trafficking also drug around Sanlitun or Hohai? So wlib got more dealers than consumers!

Dando, I often told you don't poo near your seat, it's gonna stink, now we can't even eat coz your shit stinks badly.

nyways, what kind of fucktard have an "experiment" with his asshole with a gay even if he is not a gayhimself? fucking loser

SO Dando, tell us how was the experience...Did you have enough lub?

Dando Zero Oyeeeeee!!!!
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    @Psycho, I guess I'm siding you. I don't know why you are going after me:) By the way, Heroine is expensive, not cheap stuff like the one Dando is dealing and using.

So, what did u do with the Dildo he brought to u for Valentine's gift? Another Valentine's day is around the corner, what next?
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:
    hosnigga be like da, fuck all guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.