Discussion » Dating & Romance » 28 beijing girl seeking dating or friends for exch

• Haty
    Haty wrote:

1.i am 28,engineer(about virtual studio),from bejing(many generations/all family members), many free time.(one day work,then two days will be off)

2.i want to dating with nice person: kiss,touch....just no real sex, share live and ideas.
    i want to have a family if meet right person, marriage for me ,it means have a family,need have responsibility to the family, need honest and care each other......
    i enjoy the feeling of reponsibility for family(husband and children).
    but i dont want to have any presurre for relationship at the beginning.
    if dont have the feeling: want to have responsibility for each other ,then dont need force, just continue dating and keep trying to meet new people.

3.i like swim butterfly stroke,play squash,running,dancing,music.and like know new things, improve myself, healthy food and life style.

4.i live nearby:  line 6 hua yuan bridge.

5.Email:    iliketeachchinese@hotmail.com

ps:
    一.seeking friends for exchange knowledge/ languages/experience/thoughts,know more new things,or attend all kinds of activities,volunteer too...

二. Major Awards During University:
    1. Speech contest Award for Excellence.  2. Excellent Contestant Award for Model competition (competition video available).
    3. Excellent Teaching Assistant for marketing theme lecture.  4. First prize and Excellent Debater award for Debate Competition.

EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
    1. Journalist for university broadcasting station and student affairs office.
    2. Minister for Public Relations department of Automobile Association.
    3. Officer for Information department of university student union.

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    Please submit your full medical check-up report, at later than the most recent 6 months first. 
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    not later than the most recent 6 month, or whatever, you know what I meant.

Besides, you just commit that you are a true blue fan of Durex!
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    Testing, testing
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    I like Haty's personality.

P.S. I am buying a book called "洗冤集录", the earliest book on Forensic Medicine, written by the Chinese. 
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    @Guellekian, I was testing how to post picture as u didn't succeed. That nun is from my church actually, but anyway, all of us are keen to see Haty's boobs pic.
  • Ash
    Ash wrote:
    hello haty .. how are you ???
  • Nuha Mackie
    Nuha Mackie wrote:
    looks like a cv
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    。。。

(continued) ... keyword: have had ... just love the "third person" thing ... heehee ... 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.