Discussion » Health & Fitness » Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea?

• Nick
    Nick wrote:
    There's not much difference in the symptoms. Trust me, the last thing u want to do is going and seeing a Chinese doctor for either of these unless u want to be scammed and have rods shoved up your bum for no good reason. You can diagnose it yourself. If you are pissing sideways/glass or have pus coming out of your cock, then u probably have it. 

It takes 4 tablets and it's gone within a week. 

If you think u have slipped up and caught something, hit me up. My email is manumission@126.com

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    Agreed. But the worse thing is your whole family wants to squeeze you out, even more than the doctors.
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
      Well, I guess I shouldn't have commented on that, since I am 100% "clean" and it is none of my business.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Chlamydia, gonorrhoea, and other non-specific urinary tract infections usually require different antibiotics to clear up, so an consequence of your Good Samaritanism might be an unintended contribution to the nascent public health threat of emerging antibiotic-resistant infections.

On the other hand, a rod in the bum is positively euphemistic compared to a cotton swab in the urethra, which is what doctors everywhere use to diagnose urethritis. Every drippy-dicked dude who is grimacing as he uncrosses and recrosses his legs is probably thinking Fuck the grandkids. Bring on the broad-spectrum antibiotics.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      "clean" with inverted commas around it is good enough for me!
  • Simen Wangberg
    "a consequence of your Good Samaritanism might be an unintended contribution to the nascent public health threat of emerging antibiotic-resistant infections."

Isn't it already too late for that though? Antibiotics done been around for a long time, I think the superbugs are already among us.

In any case, OP is super fucking classy, all the way down to providing his email at the end. Just like 28 Beijing girl seeking dating and Is it guilty or bad for girls to seek FWB.

EVERY PORT IS A REPORT

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Antibiotic resistance is specific to the antibiotic as well as the strain of infectious organism. Broad spectrum antibiotics are the doctors' big guns, superantibiotics for treating superbugs resistant to, say, penicillin, resistance to which is, as you've said, well-established. But if the superbugs become resistant to the superantibiotics, humans will be superduperbuggered.

A fuckload of azithromycin might indiscriminately annihilate chlamydia and gonorrhea as they're both gram-negative, but if a dude has a less specific urinary tract infection like staphylococcus, then he should be taking something that is more effective against gram-positive bacteria.
  • Simen Wangberg

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.