Discussion » Nonsense » You are just doing your job or career but not your

• Stanley
    Stanley wrote:

Recently I made out this conclusion, most people just do their job, or I also could say that you are just making a living.

But some of people do their carrer, they own business or whatever, like you own a company, but who knows whether that is your dream, no need, which can brings the big monkey is all right, oops, i mean the big money.

But very less people do their DREAM, what kind of dream? well, it depends, the dream of movie, the dream of music, the dream of science.........all kinds of target which you want to get in your mind.

the most cool people is them.

but attenton, not every people have to have a dream, the dream, which is a kind of mission of life, it burns forever even in your opus after your dead, it depends on whether you have a seed which can burns, we call that talent.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
     most:4.5/5.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
     Stanley is right here, we should do whatever it takes to bring us the big monkey.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Do androids dream of electric sheep??

咩!
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    To dream, one must first make a living. As Sir Winston Churchill once said:"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give". 
  • Simen Wangberg
    "Stanley is right here, we should do whatever it takes to bring us the big monkey."

This is sounding like the beginning of how a cult forms. I'm in, I guess

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.