Discussion » Nonsense » Bounty

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    I like Bounties.

If I had to describe them I would probably say that they represent the taste of paradise.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      pic is invisibiling?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      You know I'm waiting
    Just anticipating....
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Well how about that?

--- 

In 1847, the Fry's chocolate factory, located in Union Street, Bristol, England, molded the first ever chocolate bar suitable for widespread consumption. The firm began producing the Fry's Chocolate Cream bar in 1866. Over 220 products were introduced in the following decades, including production of the first chocolate Easter egg in UK in 1873 and the Fry's Turkish Delight (or Fry's Turkish bar) in 1914. In 1896 the firm became a registered private company. It was run by the Fry family, with Joseph Storrs Fry II, grandson of the first Joseph Storrs Fry, as the chairman.

Although chocolate bars and candy bars had their beginnings in the 19th century, it was in the early-20th century that this confectionery commercial venture grew most rapidly. The first wrapped chocolate bar, which is still being produced, was the Hershey bar, produced by The Hershey Company in 1900.[citation needed] A number of the bars developed in that era still exist in relatively unchanged form (except for miniature versions such as Hershey's Miniatures chocolate bars released in 1939). In the U.S., most candy bars started out priced at ten cents, down to five cents during the Great Depression, and back to ten after World War II. This price remained stable until the late 1960s.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    i think eating salmon feels like going back to mama's uterus and strawberry yogurt represent the taste of angel's tits.......
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Totally.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      One tit is strawberry yogurt the other is pina colada.
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
     but answer me this, do u smell kimpchi from ur panties? :D 
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
      You are what you eat, they say.

then
    i guess that fish ate you. :P
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
     I eat 地沟油. Is that why my jokes are so shitty? =/
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
     Bounty bars are ok, but if you really want  the totally tropical taste then you have to go for Lilt...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Lilt..... LILT! ... de tropical taste mon.

What was that, 18p?

Good times, great tastes.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    > weliveinbristol.com?

In the states we've got Mounds and Almond Joy. Same idea but both are dark chocolate and one's got nuts. Along with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Mounds occupy the GOD TIER of popular American confectioneries one must eat before pooling one's Trick or Treat bags at the end of Halloween.

When I think of Cadbury I think of those awful cream-filled chocolate eggs, a shitty consolation prize for the lack of Kinder eggs.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Mounds = 山寨Bounty.

ah but ah, Dildando, and I just found out that Bad News predates This Is Spinal Tap by a year! Can't you MerKKKins make anything without ripping off our fine Brit culture???
  • Simen Wangberg
    Am I the only one around here who doesn't actually like Mounds bars? The ones we get in the States, anyway. Never tried the UK variety.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    And all because the lady loves... Those are some classy choccys there, Witch. How were they, two quid a box??
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    But Mars Incorporated is an American company and Mounds was introduced in the states decades before Bounty so YEEE HAAAW *shooting pistols in the air*

As far as comedy is concerned, however, Maurice Moss ought to strangle the entire cast of The Big Bang Theory with a LAN cable.
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:
      Bountys are ROUGH.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Aw man, I was going to go to Jenny Lou's today to get some ghetto chocolate. I totally forgot!

They have 3 Musketeers and everything!
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:
    这只老虎太可爱了,象你一样调皮的表情,呵呵。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.