Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » who are good at house removal(law /experience)? ho

• Haty
    Haty wrote:

who are good at house removal(law /experience)? how to get benifit?

i want to know the house real value.   the house is in beijing of china.

how to get benifit?  anyone have good idea or experience or law knowlage. welcome let me know.

thank you so much!

email:     iliketeachchinese@hotmail.com

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... this is getting fishy ... Monkey, you pointed out Jenny Wang, so do you know who Haty is?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... this is getting very close ...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    0/10

Meanwhile, on Gulou Dong, there's still a shitty clothing store holding out with a big sign in the window beseeching "foreign reporters" to help it resist the aggressive overtures of a primary school (sort of curious about the actual story, but not ready to risk losing my expert's certificate for it).
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      I think it's the army base behind the shop that is aggressively annexing parts of the street and is above the juristriction of the local government.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Ingerling's chronic cunthurt caused an inflationary trend. I used to be free.

@pommie, It's military? I thought it was a school of some sort, but that makes a lot more sense. The hell did I think it was a school? I subconsciously expect all schools to bear the same institutional trappings as the hypersecure panopticon I attended; the architect had built his career designing maximum security prisons.
  • 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    (no homo)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.