Discussion » Dating & Romance » can haty date with the builder of the website weli

• Haty
    Haty wrote:
     can haty date with the builder of the website weliveinbeijing?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
      U r are already on the waiting list, just wait for the call.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    I guess one of the Loset brothers has to be sacrificed to bring back the peace .... ;-P
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:
      @Haty
      Bedtyger doesn't suit you,girl. You can tell from his name....:)
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    @OP, there are more builders here and co builders. I'm not sure whether u gonna meet their demands. Aparts from the Losets, u got to meet Dando, he's the minority shareholder, then Batema aka Scott, then someone who's got Kitchen to cook for u some Hongkongese food, after that u gonna meet the Bedtyger.
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    @Gullekian, thanks, Haty, you are the OP here:)
  • Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:
    @God, did you just register to reply this post?!!
  • Simen Wangberg
      @Dude: Haty is a creepy white guy pretending to be an Asian girl. Hell, they're probably the same person. Fuck this stupid website forever.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Mayan's prediction was about the Loset twins? God Bless ...
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
    •   Also I love how Haty speaks in the third person.
    me too!  :D
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
     All of the women on this forum are completely bonkers so I have no trouble believing in one more.
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
    try to find me, but don't post it here
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
      @Haty, you didn't thank Bedtygress for doing you such a favor giving you the builder contact.Did he reply to you? When are you going to his home?
    @Bedtyggress, how is Bedtyger?
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    @Gullekian, you've got to helpful to Haty, would you like Gullekian to draft a note for you?
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    Haha haha,@Gullekian, we need to bring Haty at the cosmetic surgeon. This will make her attractive, then we shall bring the Vikings to Haty, @Haty, where do u live?
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    Lol, my day is made.....
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
      Alright I give up. Anyone else at the office wants to confess?
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

haty: Giggety ;-)
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
      @Gullekian, sorry I was busy fasting and praying about Haty to meet the Viking. The spirit told me to let Haty come to my church first as I need to anoint her before she meets the Viking.

@Haty, when do you have time to come to my church?
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
     I need an urgent hard fornication desperately. I want it here and I want it now. But I have standards for myself, so I guess maybe it is only a mockery post. The Architect of this Website could be a near-sighted Bill-Gates or the begone Steve Jobs, or some Knob computer geeks ....I only want the Gladiator in Termination IV Salvation. However, that's not very feasible, don't you think? A Gestapo will do too, but I care about our Jewish pals' feelings on this website. Moreover, I myself is a fat stupid cow.

So again, this is a nonsense post.
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
     Last but not least, the guy I want is currently busy managing money laundry and guarding the Pope. And with my Chinese passport I can basically go nowhere at all. Tedious, very tedious.
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

When I play with my cat, who knows whether he is not amusing himself with me, more than I with him

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    What? 18-30 only? Jesus Christ!!! That's truly bold discrimination, down to the earth! Shame on you guys. I will be 31 very soon!! Bastards, must have died.
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    To be, or not to be, that is the question;
    Whether it is nobler in mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune;
    Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them. 

"Hemlet" - William Shakespeare 

人民解放军攻占南京 - 毛泽东 Retuned - C Major Sonata

钟山风雨起仓黄,百万雄狮过大江;
    龙盘虎踞今胜昔,翻天覆地慷而慨。

风雨乾坤三声叹,天上人间一回眸;
    天若有情天亦老,人间正道是沧桑。

天幕落下 - MI-7 Shadow of the Emperor, Protecting the Queen.

• Simen Wangberg
    Glad the administrators are busying themselves making fake accounts to fuck with each other instead of, I don't know, doing whatever administrators are supposed to do. Muhhhh
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    Excuse moi, dear all. That picture on the social networking interface you referred to looks very much alike to the Cannibal killer in Canada called Luke Ricco or whatever.

It is a trap!?!

Bastards! 
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    Profile of my-ex:

6 ft 1, failed PGCE teacher for GSCE and A-Level, dirty blonde, blue slash brownish eyes, curly hair, light pink eye-lids(genetic).

Amateur robby player (or whatever it is called in the US as American football, who know what those people call things, they eat KFC everyday.). Book lover and good cook.

Heterosexual, black sheep in a family believing in Jehovah's Witness,  His brother is hotter, but married and not available, shorter than his bro and at the same age with me.

Ya, I am da bitch, hooker, common prostitute, whore, and a big f***ing whore, so would you help me now?

Bastards!   
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    I got to leave to my office now, I need to go to the bank to re-claim my lost debit card for monthly salary. God, what a bloody hell is that, I lost almost everything within 1 week. The social crime rate is excessively hight!
  • MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:
     Nice topic~funny replys~i like ur pic εїз the last gif one~~hahaha~~and gud luck to the Haty there!
  • Joakim Lund Rangel
      I already have a cat. Say hi to Fluffy the Cat.
  • Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:
    After going through all these posts I actually start to think, Haty is a smart and interesting girl in her own special way.

The Vikings should seriously think about meeting her:D
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    If you are interested, check the link, or not, it isn't important. I was told this sister band is from the UK, or the US? I am quite confused now. My favorite song of theirs is Flesh and Blood by Wilson Phillips. 
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
     Excuse me, that should be: "Moscow does not believe in tears". I had a bit of stroke when making the typo. 
  • Sab
    Sab wrote:
    @Shine: nobody needs to lie! Just weak ones. Losers. 

Haty must be special, most people in China cannot even swim well, and she can even butterfly ;))

In fact she wants to meet with all of us! We all built a page here, without us, the site would be empty and blank :))

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.