Discussion » Nonsense » Good places to hangout tomorrow :)

• Paul Cowen
    Paul Cowen wrote:
      Suggestions please, especially clubs
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Why would anyone above 24 go to a nightclub??
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
      uh haze is that small? never been there.so do we have an answer yet,anyone think migas would be a better choice :)
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
    if u r going for eletronic music lantern it is.i think both lantern and migas are big enough to go,esp for tomorrow,it will be good to find somewhere there is performance and many ppl to spend the countdown night.juicy, i have to defend my beloved place because after the new decoration,it's quite organized and elegant place,esp second floor,isn't it?anyway it's not a bad choice, of course young ppl's place to go.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
     All am thinking is food.... Lamb or beef?!!!!! 
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
     :-(  

anywho... about tomorrow.... I think stick with SLT is a safe choice and 798 Yan party should be a nice one too... 

Most important thing is you gotta have someone with you to count the seconds ..... !!!! 
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Reminds me of the joke about what one dick said to another.
  • Danielle
    Danielle wrote:
      see you in salsa caribe tonite!

b.rgds
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    I know that guy!

He is... wait, that is the exact description of every Australian guy.
  • Danielle
    Danielle wrote:
     was in Dao on New Year eve, open bar till 3 am was awesome but the music and bar and the thing there,is just really not that good....

which place is the best anyway?

cheers
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
     Or you can simply go to a Swiss branded gym to cycle and generate some power instead of hanging around like a toilet trader. What do you reckon? 
  • kö
    wrote:
      Xian bar .......xiu....beer mania  ....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.