Discussion » Dating & Romance » 28 beijing girl seeking dating or friends for exch

• Haty
    Haty wrote:
    1.i am 28,engineer(about virtual studio),from bejing(many generations/all family members), many free time.(one day work,then two days will be off)

2.i want to dating with nice person: kiss,touch....just no real sex, share live and ideas.
    i want to have a family if meet right person, marriage for me ,it means have a family,need have responsibility to the family, need honest and care each other......
    i enjoy the feeling of reponsibility for family(husband and children).
    but i dont want to have any presurre for relationship at the beginning.
    if dont have the feeling: want to have responsibility for each other ,then dont need force, just continue dating and keep trying to meet new people.

3.i like swim butterfly stroke,play squash,running,dancing,music.and like know new things, improve myself, healthy food and life style.

4.Email: iliketeachchinese@hotmail.com
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:
      6,I'm a fish,you can only look,you cant eat me.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
      No.1 .. pure breed .... not wai di ren... 

what the hell does that help?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    No.1 .. pure breed .... not wai di ren... 

what the hell does that help?

If you are a laowaidi and you marry her, you will have a base in Beijing and you will easily 
    bring your family members to this city in the future. 

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
     Pete, most of the Chinese women don't like sex, they were taught it's something evil, something they should never think about.
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      guys, look at the email address, I guess that's the point
  • Danielle
    Danielle wrote:
    this girl just made my day,
     im laughing my ass off here witha boring + working day!

cheers
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
     。。。

Hahahahaha ... danielle , I will "jealous" anyone who happened to sit behind you, or even just walked past ...

Haty stopped "marking" her calcendar for a while, and now she is back, so my guess is that she has been dumped or, well, yeah, sorry, no other guesses ...  but let's disect this ...

-  from bejing(many generations/all family members) - good connections within the govt

- many free time.(one day work,then two days will be off) - we can play like rabbits ...

- kiss,touch....just no real sex, share live and ideas - notice the "dot dot dot", and then "no real sex", so "oral" is perhaps acceptable ...

- i like swim butterfly stroke - is that a sexual position of Kuma Sutra?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
      Is there a way to lure legitimate users to this site? Nothing but us trolls here; not much left for us to troll on.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    OP incessantly bumps own thread #fairgame #askingforit

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
      ^^
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    since when has the website become a dating web? 
  • Yaprak
    Yaprak wrote:
      男的不行,可以找女的,女的比男的靠得住
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

@mimi: I'd have to disagree with you on that. They enjoy it just like everyone else.

what do u mean by most? the ones u met from sensation? lol
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    2/10 for persistence
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:
     Worst thread ever
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
     Fine, zingy, muhaha.....
  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:
    可怜又可悲
  • Simen Wangberg
    "inpute some new flesh"

"so nice"

Yep I'm officially terrified now

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.