Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » I was manhandled and potentially rapped if possibl

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
      I will tell everyone the story tomorrow. But the synopsis is a I was talking to two ok looking babes, buying fang bian mian in 711 when the attempted rape happened. 
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      This is why one does not go to Wudaokou.
  • 随便叫兽
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Does the "if possible" in the title thread suggest to you that Pete WANTS to be rapped by a creepy Australian?

I think it does.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Jeepers creepers. Where's Black Pete when you need him? Stash that Damien-ass mooncalf in your sack and never let it see the light of day again!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Pete probably thinks off-handedly trivializing rape is going to provoke a feminist critique rather than just  eye-rolling from his intended audience over how quickly and gracelessly he has transitioned back to bachelorhood. And I thought I disclosed too much about my bodily functions to the forums...

But let's be sporting and quietly bump the thread in the hopes that he comes back and shows us on the doll, eh? 
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
    u should always go to sensetion with me, mate, i'll be ur body guard
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

McBRO, I AM DISAPPOINT

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
      The mating ritual of the Australian male is a strange and beautiful sight. You were lucky to have witnessed it first hand.

Besides, you could at least have given him a kiss and a cuddle to be getting on with.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
      (facepalm).... 
  • Simen Wangberg
    "Ever since then I have felt that wudaokou is not that cool these days."

So...you finally realized how much that place sucks after oh, I don't know, two years of everyone telling you so?

You sound like a real catch, anyway.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Bacardi Breezer? Dafuq? That's all kinds of wrong. Everyone knows Smirnoff Ice is super effective against Bro type Pokemon.

Yet more proof of the bass-ackwardness of Anglophones in the southern hemisphere, where developing nations exploit the mineral wealth of developed nations.

inb4 "muh HDI"
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Representing the Australian branch of the Findley family.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... someone said "creepy Australian"? hahahahaha ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... gary who? ... dont worry, I wont handle you ... ever ... anyway ... heehee ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    wow, some good stories here. I feel like Beijing clubs would have been a good place to hang out had I been an anthropologist or sociologist or whatever kind of person studies weird humans.
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    I would suggest that we burn this country by atom bombs into ashes and wait another half a century to grow some flowers. What do you reckon? Mein Schatz?!!!I am just kidding because I know you and your mother are too busy begging financial aids from China and American is the boss now! Britian? Who the hell is that? Some kind of toilet arms trader?
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    You know what, like I once said, Gym is a capitalist plot. I went swimming the other day at a Gym which calls itself "Swiss, Change Yourself". The water in the swimming pool is so dirty that I felt slightly uncomfortable after 1 hour swim of breaststroke and backstroke. 

I personally believe Swiss doesn't need to change himself. It is the swimmers that need to get cleaned up first.

I won't go again, I will swap to badminton and cancel my membership's card. Disgusting!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.