Discussion » Beijing Life » business matter, pls help

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
    I want to pay an assistant without hiring him/her as an employee but rather pay vs. an invoice as an external independent consultant.

What I need to know:
    1) How difficult it is for a chinese (With B.A degree for that matter) to issue invoices as an independent consultant

2) How much tax will he/she pay for a 6000 RMB monthly income.

3) How much will they pay (minimum) should they choose to buy medical insurance and/or social security coverage.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I think otherwise ... it is just that this person has to be part of a registered company in order to give "tax invoice" ... I think that's what the question meant ...  

From where I sit, the question is more like how much would it cost a person to become an outsource of another company for doing some work ...

My guess is that BedT has a friend who can work for her (or her boss etc), but for some reason, it will not be a employer-employee relationship, so "outsource" (or vendor) is one, or even only, option?  

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... but who is to say that, an individual cannot form a registered company? Though, I cannot imagine whether 6000 is worth all that trouble ...

BedT ... if you want your "questions" answered, you might want to explain a bit more first?
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
    1. it's part time, only 3-4 hours a day

2. i am asking what is the procedure for a chinese individual to form a consulting company then issue invoices

just for my boss, thank you guys
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
     and i didn't mention that actually the deal is in Shenzhen, he says it's hard to find somebody who is already a indepedent consultant who works for certain company and speaks good English, so he wonders how to create one, hah

thank you
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
     he doesn't wanna do anything illegal, for example, buying invoices from vendors, or avoid to pay tax or employees benefits.............but i agree with what u guys said

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.