Discussion » Health & Fitness » Hot sauce

• 袜子
    袜子 wrote:

I drink it straight from the bottle! Discuss.

• Simen Wangberg
    Why not?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    That's too mild for me.

Though a glassful for breakfast is ok.
  • Simen Wangberg
    That's the spirit, pommie.

Hotting is besting. 

And Pete, that is great. Again, keep up the good work.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      A shotglass full of Tobasco is too mild for me.

Though sometimes I'll stick one against my eyeball for a mild warmth.
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
      Hot Sauce is a condiment of the gods, so versatile too: Bloody Mary's, Kebabs, Chillis, Eggs, Steaks, and yeah, a spoonful in the mouth actually helps with a hangover...

I good home-made one is best, but I have never quite cracked it...
  • 随便叫兽
  • Simen Wangberg
    Hoyl shit I want that Bad Brains hot sauce.

The only Frank's I've found in Beijing was stolen from a restaurant table, and I don't even remember which restaurant. I bought a big-ass bottle when I was visiting family for Thanksgiving, I fear it may run out before long though :-/

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Willy waggling aside I really like the chili dogs at Dogs on Fire in The Village. The chili isn't like what I've had before, it's crunchy! Nice warmth though - it clears you out but without any unpleasant raw burn.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    As we Michiganders struggle with the Ojibwe pronunciations of our own peninsular geography, what the rest of the world knows as Sriracha, we know simply refer to as "cock sauce."

PROTIP: do not apply to cock

@JZ, So is she tsundere or yandere?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Franks Red Hot Original can be found in the April Gourmet at Xingfucun - if you like a mild sauce, that is.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.