Discussion » Beijing Life » Trader's Link unable to extend visas in January an

• Evan 爱文
    Evan 爱文 wrote:
    Got a message from Trader's Link about how they're unable to extend visas in January and possibly February as well but they're still waiting to find out.  Apparently with the change in government they're starting to crackdown on visa agencies.  They also mentioned something about the price going up by 400 but due to the message being in questionable English I'm not sure about whether they mean I have to pay them 400 more when I get my passport or if there is a hypothetical "next extension" it will cost 400 more then.  I'm hoping for the latter since that makes me think they're just going to throw more money at whoever their connection is and be done with it.

Anyone else heard about this or been messaged by them have any more details?  I'd imagine this is a potentially bad thing for a lot of us here.
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
      TRaders Link got a strong in the PSB, they are unbeatable for the moment. Most visas in China unfortunately are done through agents.They can gather different docs the psb needs.

@Jeff Dahmer, it's also risky dealing with police on visa issues. I've got two cases in which the police have given fake visa to their laowai friends.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    What happened to That's China?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.