Discussion » Nonsense » Christmas haochi!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Personally, I like Christmas food.

Christmas pudding with advocaat.
    Mince pies with brandy butter.
    Stollen cake.

What say you?

And I notice Comptoirs de France
    have a great selection of Christmas haochi. They have cinnamon stars, gingerbread houses, chocolate Santas and loads of other stuff!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Fainting~

I'm not talking about butter pear!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    If alligator pear gives you the shits better to not eat anymoreing.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Wow, those biscuits remind me of my childhood back in an English public school!
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Those santaberries look nice.
  • Reply from Holly㊛ is flagged as not relevant.

• Simen Wangberg
      "Stollen cake."

If you keep stealing cake, eventually you'll get caught.

Actually I don't know what any of the things in your original post are :-/ I'm too American. Anyway, I just like hot boozy drinks and pumpkin pie.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

SOCKS, you are nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake! Fire up your monster truck and get your Americass down to Comptoirs de France my warm-footed buddy, there are some treats in store for you.

Tell the cutie behind the counter that you're looking to pull yourself a Christmas cracker, she’ll know what you mean! They’ll be more than just Jack Frost nipping at your bits, if you catch my drift!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Anyone know where to get some good egg nog?

Every Christmas, my ma infuses vodka with coffee and corn syrup. It's like Kahlua, but vodka-strong.

Puppy chow. It's gobs of Chex cereal coated with warm (melted) peanut butter and chocolate. After it cools and hardens it's rolled in powdered sugar so it does not melt in your hand on the way to your mouth.

Norwegians have a ginger cookie called pepparkakker. My grandma, 2nd generation, does soft molasses cookies that're somewhat similar in flavor but quite different in texture.

> christmas sushi

ಠ_ಠ
  • Simen Wangberg
      Holy crap. You make that Computers of France place sound pretty appealing. Maybe I'll check it out!
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Old mama moonshine. That is one country-ass family you have there Dando. Hope you won’t miss the crawdaddies with cornbread stuffing too much.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Ikea has gingerbread houses which come with assembly instructions that look exactly like what you'd expect from Ikea.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.