Discussion » Nonsense » Why are chinese women so beautiful?

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:
    I think they are the most exotic of Asian women. i have to agree that some Chinese women are beautiful, however there are others that are as well. (by the way, I'm not Chinese...will Korean count?) Am I Korean or is the Wicked Witch trying to deceive you more?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Do you know the meaning of ¨exotic¨? Given China represents a full 20% of the world's population, better say: they are the most common of Asian women.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Josh T and 豆腐 don´t suffer from yellow fever, anyone else on this forum?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Where's that fit bird from? What's her name... abiella?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    blah blah.... Dear Wicth, what are you waiting for? huh? Come to China and indulge yourself dating as many chinese women as you possible can.  I´m sure in this huge country, you can find some credulous women willing to buy your bullshit like:

¨Chinese ladies are much like the pearls of the oceans whilst Korean ladies are like diamond in the sky! ¨

Tip: If you want to flatter chinese women, at least, you should use their language. Don´t you think so?

Any way, I really hope your are better 舔屄 than you are 舔屁.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

> I think they are the most exotic of Asian women.

Ditto what @A Tofu said, plus the exotic Asian female is a blatantly racist and sexist stereotype.
  • Simen Wangberg
      But it's a HAWT stereotype
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Submissive, dainty, elegant, always sexually available, etc.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    > implying you did not leave a copy of Lolita at my apartment
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      British women are the most exotic.
  • Simen Wangberg
    Ahahahahaha I love this

• Simen Wangberg
    Er...aren't you, though? Kinda?
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Someone should hold you under water.
  • nobody
    nobody wrote:
     萝卜白菜,各有所爱
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    骨头轻
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    Ode to Captain Eric Clinton Kirk Newman (also known as Rocco Luka Magnotta),

We Chinese people (56 ethics) will remember you as the "JESUS TO A CHILD".

Nevertheless, my Big Brother, someone who speaks very good German, loves swimming, judo and Greek yoghurt dearly is watching you. :) 

Oh, on a separate note, although my Brother is a very powerful man, he is a cruel and cold-blooded bachelor who hasn't had sex for long time because of his important position (we have no idea why). But I have some other cousins who are three idiots.  I have heard that they have got a handout from a very rich, royal and distantly related grumpy old man who is claimed to have made a great fortune by trafficking PepsiCo and colored migrant construction workers not long ago and managed to get away with it.

Yes, I have done nothing about it because my husband Merovingin and I are working very hard to support his little brother called Kiwi who was a convicted rapist. He was a bastard before but I think he still has hope after marrying a cruel-race Japanese girl called Mitsuko.

Now speaking of beauty, the most beautiful woman I have met is when I  once begged for food in the island of death, she is from Latvia. Compared with her, we Chinese women are just ugly ducks, born as ducks, die as ducks. Isn't that just the natural course of human destiny?

Out of sincere care, if you once got bullied in the other world, you may ask help from our Swiss CFO. If he refuses to help, call our family lawyer Tom Hague and his assistant Uncle Mossad (he hided in our cabinet during the WW2 and paid us 50 GBP per week, we still haven't told him that the war is over now).

BTW, my once a lifetime husband Merovingin is a Han Chinese, step father  of my illegitimate son (also an illegal immigrant) I had with my fiance, the authentic anglo-saxon prince of darkness who passed away in Flint as asylum seeker. We bribed lots of government officials to get him a position in PetroChina (Fortune No. 10) but for some reasons he was sent to work in Central Asia and came back crying like a baby girl. We have no idea if those people are evil blood-suckers or we have spoiled this kid too much.

From Aktobe with Love

Live long and prosper

Spasiba

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    Last and the least important, I have two siblings, who are truly gorgeous, their racial originality is just a piece of shit. I would be very proud if I can exchange that with a D&G handbag (A Pair of Italian Homosexual Fashion Designers Slash Lovers called Dolce and Garbanna). Don't matter, I replaced it with a counterfeit handbag made in China called Dog & Girl. And the two siblings, one was executed for espionage, and the other committed suicide with a Japanese taxi driver who loves drawing Maga on a snow mountain (what is his name again?)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Bumping a Persephone thread for the benefit of unterbitches @Wicked and @Psyche. l2ballbust
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
     。。。

Hahahahaha ... you dont say ... does all people who studied in UK speak like that?
  • MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:
     Yes,we are~:P

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.