Discussion » Current Events » New Year's Resolution

• Gullekian
    Gullekian wrote:
    Normally this time of the year, most people make their resolution, (I don't know why we all wait for the New Year to make such resolutions, but let's say it became a tradition) we set up goals, some achievable and some not...

So what's your  New Year's Resolution ??

Mine is

- start exercising regularly to be in better shape

- reduce my cigarette smoking habits

What about you??

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
    I have a new plan about business in next year~~~!^.^ Keep ur fit and reduce ur cigarette smoking habits is good~!!! Have a good mood everyday!!!
  • Simen Wangberg
    Do more drugs and fuck more.
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
      doing more for the family and staying in better connections with friends...
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
      @Gullekian  :)  i think that you can also doing something for them even you are not there...
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
     and thanks,you too have nice holidays :)
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
      @Gullekian  oh,that's sad about it,but you can also have great time here in Beijing with some friends like what i always do...

Ganbei
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      travel safe, enjoy the volunteer trip in nepal and india, go to Tibet, lose a little weight, make more money for 2014 trips ;)
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      joined a volunteer program in Pokhara, Nepal and Delhi, India, 2 months in total, orphanage work...  I've actually been thinking about going to the 2 countries for a while, but thought I would miss a lot of local customs if I am only to visit, so that's it, i'm gonna live in a local homestay there, lol, i'm pretty excited about it
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      I pay everything by myself, but living cost there isn't high, so... acceptable, lol
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
    lol, see it as an opportunity to live with the locals, then it's fine 
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @Eric Lee:travel safe, maybe I ll  trip in nepal and india with some friends,TOO, TibetIs also one of the plan , but the first i ll go to South Africa in in Feb..^.^ have fun!
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      Hey Holly, I'm thinking of South Africa as well, also mid-east, but maybe in 2014 tho, lol, anyways, have fun wherever you are! I'm pretty sure it won't let u down, cheers! 2013 will be a big year, haha
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      @Gullekian, I hope it will be worth writing something about it, lol
  • Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:
    my new year resolution..

1) work hard first and can finally have a very nice holiday for two weeks in May, either go south in Europe or fly over to Japan... seriously need a nice holidy...

2) find a sport partner for squash/badminton or if that doesn't work, then at least go jogging once a week regardless of busy weekdays

• Simen Stensvoll
    more money,more holidays,more romantic
  • Simen Stensvoll
    what is the difference?
  • Simen Stensvoll
      i seldomly wish for something that i think i might not get it..wasting my time only
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Subvert the dominant paradigm.
  • Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:
     @Gullekian, I didn't work hard enough before Nov. which left me now a lot of things to do...and probably need to keep working during the festive time later the month:-(

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.