Discussion » Nonsense » Married foreigners will have the happiness?

• yaoer
    yaoer wrote:
      i have a friend she has two foreigner boy friends ,the ex bf and now,can her get the happiness ?if she married .Do not fly the foreigner. i'm worried for her.
  • Simen Wangberg
    MARRY WOMEN ONLY TO DASH THEIR HOPES BY RETURNING TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY!

PARTY ON!

EXCELLENT!
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
     try it and then u will figure it out.
  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:
      no matter marry to Chinese or foreigners , there is no guarantee , this question is quite funny ,,not make sense at all . 
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    If I had to bet on the future of a chinese-foreign couple, I would consider positively these things:

a) Chinese woman has a good salary and she loves her job. She is independent.

b) Foriegn man doesn´t suffer from yellow fever.

c) Chinese woman doesn´t suffer from laowai fever.

d) Foreign man can speak chinese.

e) Chinese wife loves her family and her family supports her relationship.

f) Foreign man is not a steppenwolf wandering around the word, he has good friends and a nice family in his hometown.

g) His embassy in China is not full of shabi, they can get a visa easily and don´t get headaches for this reason.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
      foreign man likes women are using make up(not so much),and women like to do the make up... :D
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
      btw,if your friend was not happy,why she married to him?
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    It's quite a bold statement to shoe size Deepak Chopra. Is it a firm fit? Native or laowai, they represent an international club of individuals who live; What is your agenda and why? My arrogance tells me that I'm clueless. Simply put all creeds and colors aim for something , bad or good do not attempt to be the judge. We have survived this long......

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.