Discussion » Nonsense » Moving to Beijing in February // Seeking friendshi

• Jan
    Jan wrote:
    Hello there Ladies and Gents,

I am a 24 year old  (Male) student from Germany and will be moving to Beijing around the 15th of February.
    Basically, what I am trying to achieve with this post, is to find locals in my age-group, that are interested in showing me their city, hanging out and going out, as well as sharing their experiences. 
    I have lived in several countries in my life including Singapore, The United States and Great Britain.
    My Chinese Language skills are non-existent, so it would be helpful if we could communicate either in English, German or Spanish.

Just let me know if you are interested. I would love to get to know you!

Jan

• Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:
      omg...it's outside of the 5th ring already..what are you doing there?
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
      haha sanlitun is a great place for food and shopping and out with friends ,i am sure u will have a great happy time there...have u ever been to china?
  • Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:
    Sanlitun must be much more interesting to live in than Dougezhuang or whereever am Arsch der Welt.

"not being limited to hanging out with other Expats."

You're 24 and already entsandt nach Peking or are you doing your Auslandssemester there?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    u don't need local ppl by living in SLT, it's like a western concession, and u will become bad within a week, nothing is gonna change it, :D
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
    u don't need local ppl by living in SLT, it's like a western concession, and u will become bad within a week, nothing is gonna change it, :D
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
     ture ture..all worth to explore...~~ have nice trip here..i am sure u will not be lonely...it is not a ~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.