Discussion » Dating & Romance » BE CAREFUL OF CHINESE GIRLS !!! NEVER TRUST THEM !

  • Selim
    Selim wrote:
     

    Hello to all the users of this site !

    A little politeness anyway :)

    Well, so I found this site a few months ago through a family member who told me that it was a great site here ...

    I did not discover China because I lived two years in Guangzhou where I learned Chinese, then I went to Beijing to study economics at a university.


    I know absolutely nobody in Beijing and I admit that it is not easy to become friends with Beijingers ... I met a few weeks ago a native Beijing Girl speaking good French. She lives in this city for over 10 years, but is originally from the region of Hubei (I think it is not far from Beijing).

    She has lived in France for one or two years, that's why she has a good level in French. In France, she taught Chinese to French people.

    What happened is that we met through this site, and I was very happy to speak French with Chinese because it was the first time!

    She told me she shared a small apartment of 30 m2 with 3 other girls, so she is always squatted in my home I live near San Li Tun in a home that the Embassy of my country rents me for a good price. I went to her home, maybe once for two reasons: the first:it is too small, the second is that the word “privacy” does not really exist even if his two friends do not understand French nor English.


    She is a French teacher in a Language school and earns about 4,000 yuan RMB / month (you'll understand the reason of this detail). She told me: "having paid my rent, internet, and a few bills, I can keep a little money to send to my parents). I thought it would be a limit to it especially since it was brand new Apple PC, the last I-PHONE, clothing brands quite expensive for the Chinese and I saw that her makeup was also brand.

    By dint of frequent, it is always filled my house and it was pretty cool because I had someone who spoke and I can cook for others because I love cooking for others.Like this, she can try new cuisine.

    We were both happy end of it. We often went to restaurants near San Li Tun, you know these restaurants are Turkish or Arab super good. I was paying bills every time of course because it is the tradition in China, it works like that!

    One day she called me to say she had forgotten her handbag at home, I told her "I am on the other side of Beijing" So do not worry, the door is closed. I felt some stress on his part, then she said okay.

    At the University one day, I was talking to a Tunisian student who had lived in Canton, and I showed him the photo of the girl and then he told me he knew this girl and he advised me to not talk to her. It seems she was dating several guys at the same time always using them always foreigners. He even told me his name and surname that does not match the name she had originally.

    Later, I went home and I knew that I would have before it as to enter the residence, you need a special card and the guardian does not let go the people he does not know. I confess that I thought that my classmate said, so I went to open her purse (I know this is not good) but I wanted to
    be sure.


    So already it was true, the names were not the same, she was from Jilin not Hubei. Then I found a book in which she made her account: she actually earned 3,000 to 4,000 yuan per month.

    Then there was a list of all telephone numbers corresponding to the numbers of foreigners (I have them all recorded and kept for me). I called with a 4 or 5 of them with her I-PHONE and people thinking that she was, some said "hello my love it will" or other "loose me what is good." Talking with these people, we all understood that a good bunch of stupid people.

    Turning the pages, I saw that each number corresponds to needs that we finally filled "me was the food," she apparently economized 1000 RMB / month. Another, a Qatari he specialized in clothing and makeup of all kinds "He had paid for about 25,000 yuan" of it, another was French, it was Mr. Makeup with 7000 yuan gifts, it there was an American Mr. Day he brought in big fancy parties with clearly compulsory payment of evening dresses about 20,000 RMB / month.
    Then I'd end up with the best of all an Australian who has dropped more than 80,000 yuan for holidays in heavenly places in Asia or other ...


    There, we were all on the ass, I admit it. A Canadian even told me he quickly discovered his scheme and that it shas not stopped calling for him to come back and escape, he had to block the internet and change of apartment . He told me he knew when he had to lgive him money to buy a new phone and a laptop computer (she never gave back the cash).

    In the end, all the dummies ( us), we decided to give it go all together in two days in a Turkish restaurant.

    But before that, she came back home (I pretend I knew nothing), I deleted all the calls I made and I gave all the objects in their places. She resumed her Louis Vuitton bag (I wonder who is Mr. Louis Vuitton) and she told me she had money for rent and she needed 20,000 RMB, so I told het"no problem I'll lend them," we'll talk in two days. To thank me, she even offered to sleep with me and I refused (I really do) because it seemed like a prostitute and dirty. I told her she ordered a taxi to go home.

    A few days later, we met again at home, I told her then that I would give her the cash later in the evening to celebrate but we ate in a nice restaurant. She always said agreement. And then step by step, each stupid man (us) came to ask specific locations of the restaurant. Apparently, she had noticed the "Mr. Travel" and she said "can we go ?," I told her then say "was commissioned for 1000 RMB foods, we can not go." So she went to the bathroom and then came back and all the “boyfriends “ were there. Then she asked, "What the fuck ? " So everyone has ordered for a bill estimated at about 6000 RMB.


    After she confessed that she was using the men to be able to save money and have everything she dreams. She had even thought to convince the Canadian back home to Canada because she was tired of China and all this mess. She spoke of marriage for papers lying to Canada than it was for love.


    We all crossed at once, one of the guests took over the laptop, another emptied his bag and took the bag and we all crossed. Fortunately, the vigil of the entry was not there and we left.


    A few days later, she called me to ask me to pick her up at the police station, that I did not do. Then she said it was our fault, the police told me I had to pay. I said that I had come to the restaurant, but I did not order anything because I had already eaten.


    A few days later, I happened reviewed in Canadian street in question, and she was on trial because she did not pay.


    My conclusion is simple: I'm not trying to say that all Chinese girls are like that because I would be a liar to say it. But this new form of prostitution greatly shocked me because I lived abroad a bit and I've never seen this. Maybe in the western world, things are different.

    I would like to know what you think of this episode and if something similar has happened to you ...


    I look forward to your testimony.


    Again, I say it again and again: all Chinese girls are not like that.



  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    *sigh* I think foreigners are a very easy prey to them, I mean, chinese guys know about this shit since they are teens and know how to deal with them pretty well. Foreigners tend to buy their bullshit, blinded by their 撒娇 (that common whiney way of acting....). 

    Plus, If they are not pretty fammer girls (according to the chinese standars) and they want climb the social ladder (no matter by what means), the best they can do is learning some foreign language and hunt among foreigners. Of course, they will not gain as much as hunting Fu Er Dai, but is ok. 



  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Fammer girls? 

    When I was kid I learnt from fairy tales, farmer girls and boys, like Luke Skywalker, they are full of virtues, they don´t steal, they are poor but they are honest.... they even can save a galaxy!!! Let´s say that after living 3 years in Beijing, my opinion on them have changed significantly.   

    I know my attitude sucks, but keeps me alive here :/
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    [...] if that's what she wants to do for a living there is a website for her to work all she wants ..and plenty to eat.


    I suppose thebejinger.com??? http://www.thebeijinger.com/classifieds/general/Personals/Women-seeking-Men

    some pearls...

    1- looking for a canadian to get married to in a month or two 

    2- hello looking for a single man who has blue eyes .well education.gentleman.working in beijing .can meet weekend

    3- Chinese girl looking for a date:)

    4- Because of my job, i get Monday and Tuesday off in a week. Also bc of my job, i live far from town.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure you can find girls like this in most any country.

    Totally agree, but let´s say in each country, 5% percent of the women are like that. Therefore, in Spain, +/- 2.000.000, in China +/- 65.000.000. 
    And we have to admit that ¨whorism¨ in China tend to be concentrated in the big cities, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou. 

    Conclusion, there is an overpopulation of whores in Beijing.


     
  • Freja
    Freja wrote:
     不是所有的中国姑娘都这样吧,像这种事情在其他国家肯定也有。只是没碰见对的人。
    那像我还曾在法国被法国姑娘偷过钱包呢,怎么算。。
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess
     i agree with only reading the title
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    OP was asking for it. If he didn't want to get financially raped, he wouldn't pay for dinner with the expectation of having private time afterward. Then you conspire to leave her with a 6,000 RMB dinner bill? Bitches!
  • Simen Stensvoll
      i think,independent girls won't give any fuck to idiots whoes blood only run to their penis. so yes,OP was asking for it.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    My reflection after pee:


    When we think about asian gold diggers, these women usually come to our minds






    And when we think about gold diggers in our countries, they look like: 





    Conclusion, in the first moment we can not be prepared to confront gold diggers and bitches wearing panda hats, rabbit gloves and all that ¨kawai¨ stuff. We let our guard down. 





  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Jaris, everything Asian is basically Chinese. Appropriating かわいい on behalf of the People and making it 可爱 again is just like retrieving Buddhist sutras from India.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    > But they aren't making it "ke ai." They are still using the Japanese word.



  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    En. Costanza is my power animal.

    My Chinese is utter shitballs, but I have heard "ke ai" uttered by Chinese girls who probably don't jill off to boys' love manga.  
  • 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Kawaii is a global phenomenon, and "bronyism"--the 4chanization of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fandom--is an example of détournement of kawaii.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Pokemon is the kawaiification of animal abuse. Michael Vick will be the protagonist of the next iteration of the series.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Until he suffers the indignity of Professor Oak asking him if he's a boy or a girl, he hasn't.  
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Y SO SRS? C'mon, bro. Don't be that black guy who still rises from his seat to speak up every time some crusty old cracker makes a dated OJ Simpson joke. If you're gonna carry water for scandalized negros, do it for someone who has difficulty holding his. Such as R Kelly.
     
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    > Negros? Really? What did you expect to accomplish by using such an ancient word?

    Racial jokes about Michael Vick, OJ Simpson, and R Kelly aren't exactly timely, my colored comrade.

    Excuse me.

    Comrade of color.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Well ain't that just the motherfuckest? I alienated the Nigerians by complaining about their hashish and calling out Bedtyger, Godfather, and High Priest for their obnoxious minstrelsy, and when an articulate African-American comes along to round out the token black dude roster, it turns out that his hot-button issue is snitchin'.

    Goddammit. Middle-class heterosexual Caucasian-American gentlemen just can't win in this post-racial society.

    Anyway, for jamming tailpipes, I always thought potatoes worked better than bananas, but diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I suppose. Try not to read between the lines and infer that I harbor nationalistic pride for my one-eighth or so of Irish ancestry with that bit about potatoes and working. WLI/b/ knows Dando is black on the inside, particularly his heart.

    > I'm not racist but here's an article from the Daily Mail about how people of color are gang-raping white women


    U MAD 'cuz I'm stylin' on you indirectly.
         
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:
     Foreigners in China are that generous? cant believe it.
  • Sonja Lund
  • Sonja Lund
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
      Really interesting story isn't it? One can come up with a great serie out of it.
    Evan, too sad you won't grow up.What to blame?
  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:
      There are lots good girls ,,,just leave her .and forget 


  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Golly. I was mortified that you guys might be too mature and dignified to bump this thread and confirm your lasting butthurt instead of letting this failtastic trainwreck of shitposted golddigger image macros die the quiet death it deserves.

    I've given up on instructing @Radical the art of the troll, as he is clearly just an disingenuous opportunistic coward like @High Priest, and utterly lacking in the ingenuity required to produce satire. Here's a clue, you greasy syphilitic shitcunts: "edgy" racist or sexist humor requires at least a modicum of self-deprecating humility, a trait that a certain ersatz anarchist lacks. Making fun of disadvantaged people is not funny on its own. Sadly, @Jaris seems like he's too slow to pick up on such nuances as well. Pity that.

    But what really sucks is that nobody takes me to task for the obvious misogynistic undertones in the evocation of victim-blaming in my mentioning "rape" and "asking for it" in my entry post upstairs. Nah, they were too busy cheerleading the OP for successfully conspiring to get a girl incarcerated for accepting gifts from a bunch of shitheads who clearly think that spending money on goods and services entitles each of them to exclusive access to her cunt.

    Shame on all of you. You should fucking kill yourselves.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Hmmm. Yes. Quite.

    Wait, no. Where did I admit inadequacy? I think I was setting up @Jaris to lambaste me for that "highbrow" redneck humor that is nonetheless far more meritorious than the sincerely prejudicial horseshit that @Radical typically posts under various aliases.
  • 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Hey kiddo. It's Friday night and you know damn well that I'm burning herb and eating pizza. I'm as un-mad as un-mad gets.

    What's this?

    Didn't wanna have to do this.

    PETTY BUTT-MUTILATED HATERS DETECTED

    @Psyche, ready the orbital friendship cannon.


     
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Thanks. Rainbow Dash is my favorite of the Mane Six.

    Y'know, I really don't give two squirts of greasy buttsauce what proportion of Chinese girls OP thinks is "like that." He set some hot bitch up to get jailed over a massive restaurant bill. And hot bitches are awesome human beings. Therefore, OP should be stuffed into a bag of meat by-products and medical waste and beaten with tent poles.
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    OP, you are not naive, you've just met a girl into games.

    @Evan, we are getting used to your backlash with @Pyche,are you sure you gave her what she wanted to quench her thirst? If not please go back and finish the job.
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
     How are u posting your pix Psyche? I can't see them
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
      Sorry for the real story,just you met with the wrong woman in Beijing,there is something that I could tell,in bigger city the people is more complicated than you could imagine...they are from everywhere but some are good and some are gross...
  • NN
    NN wrote:
     This really shocks me! Years ago,I already heard some similar stories about girls from 河南 & 河北.I had no idea some Chinese girls have already corrupted onto this level nowadays? Sometimes I found myself really despise all these kind of people,there are plenty of Russian girls in my city,no matter how pretty face they got,how sexy they are,how fashionable they look like,I can not find any values from them,because I knew day time they look like the decent colleague students or part time models but night time they are paid high class whores in the clubs or "二奶“ of these fat and bald old businessmen on weekend.Especially got kept as a lover/mistress by the old businessmen from Islam,everywhere outside of the Islam they are paradise for them,no rules,just freedom! Didnt mean to offence some people,am just saying the truth.These girls they have beautiful face,and they are healthy,some of them can be smart as well,I understand how much important "fashionable"" materials" are meant to girls,but,Im also sure there are ways they can make them,except of being a whore or mistress.They are just lazy! No pain,no gain,who does not hear of it?  But again,this happened everywhere in the world,Chinese,Thai,Filipino,Viet,Russian,European,north American and the south American,Im sure there are some in the south part of the earth.

    One point I didnt understand is,how come still quite a lot of men bought her stories? I really should "thumbs up" for her,she is genius ! A great liar!

    Now back to my wonder,how many people still hand write to record how much they earn per month on a book and carry it everyday???
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
      吃一堑长一智...
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    Can you say C-o-n-v-o-l-u-t-e-d? To long, well just say what the black bros call it; Hoe, yes I do believe shes a bilingual hoe.
  • B B
    B B wrote:
      i don't think for 1 bit that the author of this story was a milk suckling tot, who did not know what he was getting into.
    the day he thought that the girl was getting too much on him, he conveniently found out all about her. it was a win win situation for them till then.
    sorry to say this but guys from foreign countries or lets just say guys from anywhere chase panties and their libidos allow them to make such commitments, even which they know are false.
    so lets not blame this girl alone.
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
     well, what a long story.

    Jin Lin people, hehe.........

    They are something in China.....
  • Claude Tsai
    Claude Tsai wrote:
    What an interesting story! I want to say, well doneSelim, that kind of girls deserve to go to jail. But at the same time, I was thinking:  what have you lost? You've just been nice by cooking some new cuisine for her. So what kind of tempête do you think you are going to récolter? 
    I said that because I'm sick to be insulted as a bad guy just because i am a foreigner.  -----Selim
    Stop looking for excuses for yourself, you believe that Foreigner is the real reason why people think you are un a**hole? 
    Maybe in France, they treat you differently(usually badly) because you are not originally French. But in China, generally Chinese people won't insult someone JUST because he is a foreigner, he must be a real j**k.
    So be careful with your big dick that you are very proud with, next time when you are taking advantage from a Chinese girl, I hope she will pass some HIV virus on you.


  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    Selim , fight like you would at home. Well not physically of course, but with quips and random interjection. Remember that we are all brothers and sisters.No real difference.

    Lets start by not calling my Chinese brothers and sisters hypocrites, as you will see, well are all.

    Only normal people worry about STD's. Do you feel me?

    You have seen worst so expose yourself....

    oh my.

       
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    Selim , fight like you would at home. Well not physically of course, but with quips and random interjection. Remember that we are all brothers and sisters.No real difference.

    Lets start by not calling my Chinese brothers and sisters hypocrites, as you will see, well are all.

    Only normal people worry about STD's. Do you feel me?

    You have seen worst so expose yourself....

    oh my.
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
      I'm truly a troll now!

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
     DA SHA BI
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
      A big one.So sloppy hun?

     
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
      Now that's $w@G
  • MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:
     可怜的孩子。。。。If u not born in china ,u really dont know how to avoid Chinese tricks .For chinese we ve seen a lot,used to it ,get ready to run from it anytime。It is quite normal all around world....While in china , the tricks maybe different from other contries cus of different culture and eviroment ...( foringn contries usually send mail to cheat ur money and so on)...it is quit hard to avoid different tricks....but u ve learnt a gud lesson....

    But gud girls also as equal as bad ones.I know many foringers got help from lots of nice Chinese girls for FREE.And,i know many girls who is really Kawaii but also kind heart,not all Kawaii r bitches.Kawaii≠Bitch at all.
    maybe she was stupid girl,maybe she was just too adictied to luxry life,maybe she trying to revenge cus she lost a boy she love....we dont know ,We cant change the world ,Let those suckers keep playing ,Just leave them alone.

  • Emily Lee
    Emily Lee wrote:
    I think it's just a story.I can't believe.
  • Qian
    Qian wrote:
    not only in China, you can find both "good girls" and "the low types" in any country; thus is unfair to equate all "Chinese girls" with "the dishonest". maybe you are just not lucky enough to meet the good one, most girls are looking for better half rather than "financial support". on the other hand, how many foreign guys really take their chinese "girlfriend" into heart? how many are just looking for fun? how many are willing to pay nothing but money? girl loves to be loved, not to be played with, and the real love is interactive.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... has anyone considered the possibility that the "victim" might "look" cheat-worthy, hence attract the bad ones? I used "cheat-worthy" because I cannot remember what is that other word starting with "s" ...

    on the other hand, how many foreign guys really take their chinese "girlfriend" into heart?

    Ans: Quite a lot actually ... I have been lucky enough to have witnessed a few wonderful relationships between Chinese girls and foreign guys :)

    how many are just looking for fun?

    Ans: also quite a lot ... but, sadly, that's life ...

    how many are willing to pay nothing but money?

    Ans: that's an interesting question ... I have heard some cases where the guys don't pay anything for the girls at all ...

  • BLACK DYNAMITE

    Who had the brilliant idea of bringing this back up????

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc