Discussion » Nonsense » What Is a Womanizer? ladies and gentlemen, i'm tel

• Lulu
    Lulu wrote:
     For certain men, the challenge of seducing different women is far more interesting than the actual pursuit of a long-term romantic relationship. Such a man is known as a womanizer, or sometimes a Lothario or Don Juan. A womanizer is often a serial dater who enjoys the thrill of the chase more than the end game of the dating ritual. Women who have encountered such men may have other names for them, such as players or walk-away Joes.

A womanizer generally considers himself to be both a ladies' man and a man's man, maintaining an atmosphere of mystique and sophistication. He may surround himself with other male players or a support posse, but he clearly exudes a superior level of self-confidence bordering on vanity and self-absorption.

While all of these trappings may help a womanizer seduce a new target, he is generally following a script which has proven to be successful in the past. Conversations are usually surface-level and tailored to appeal to the woman's personality and interests. A serial womanizer is keenly aware of how to hold a woman's interest through conversation and other seductions, which may work in his favor if he wants the date to escalate physically. This is all part of the seduction game for a chronic womanizer, who may not even be truly interested in the woman as an individual.

A habitual womanizer may have serious issues with women in general, which can be the hidden motivation behind the seduction and ultimate rejection process. A womanizer is often a male chauvinist who views women as inferiors or manipulators who somehow deserve to be played by an aggressive male. A womanizer may be so concerned about rejection that he makes sure he remains in complete control of every relationship he enters, no matter how superficial or fleeting. Some relationship experts suggest that a habitual womanizer may be reenacting a painful break-up experience every time he picks up a new "conquest."

Other womanizers may actually love the company of women too much. They cannot commit to an exclusive or monogamous relationship because there are far too many other interesting types of women to pursue. They don't necessarily want to hurt their current partners, but they also cannot resist the temptation to flirt with other women as assurance of their sexual or romantic prowess. A player or ladies' man may be very good at hiding his true nature from a long-term romantic partner, but eventually most womanizers either get caught in an infidelity or mature to the point where a monogamous relationship holds more appeal than serial seductions.

(ps Dedicate this to Mr.Pig)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    • Also probably womanizers had bad experience that made them act like that
    Some movies sell that explanation (for example ¨Hitch¨). From my experience, I have noticed that the tags of womanizer and mommy's boy usually come together. These words ¨Son, don´t trust women, they are all bitches¨  coming out from a mother to his son and his friends, always perplexes me.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
     。。。

Hahahahahaha ... and not too surprisingly, many have kept silent ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... reality, is itself very depressing ... :)
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Ayiela, the last thing you need is womanizing.

If you fancy a manizing some time. You know who to call!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... huh? I need to watch that movie again ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it depends on how well (or bad) did person X explain it ...  

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... yes, but it is often not just about education ...  
  • Peter S 李贝勒
     What about the Menazier?

For certain women, the challenge of seducing different men, etc etc...

Ps (dedicate this to Miss Peggy)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... speaking of The Dark 。。。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
     。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... j@r!$ ... she has enough "confidence" in her English proficiency to use Google ...

When did Peter become admin?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... you, my friend, is womainizing our in-house Devil ...
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    My lovely Dark, i don't get what you say? i talk about MENAZER and you talk about MEANZIER? what do you mean? the meaning of the zier??? Sexy devil??? Menazer seems to be more in the concept, they really exist, i met some of them. 

please, take care of your words.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it is kind of cute that everyone seems to be asking everyone else to re-read ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... yes, she is a BIG woman ... refer to above image :)
  • Peter S 李贝勒
      At dark 
    "Menazier doesnt exist....silly peter....men love meanzier(sexy devil) women.....unfortunately....oooppps..."

read again, you wrote meanzier (sexy devil) 

who should wear the glasses? 
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... double? heehee ... I will let someone else decode ...
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    @lulu
    anyway, your definition seems to be good... i know a guy in beijing who fucked 500 girls in 16 years... a sick guy, but interesting specimen who match perfectly with your words...

When, you guys talk about chinese girls or foreigner...  i think, it's not a question of nationalities or countries, you can find womenizer and menazer (or menizer?) all around this world... Don't you think so?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... is it just me, or has she been repeating that Peter is admin?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... nice of you to have left "creepy" there though :)
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    @Wicked Witch of the East 
    no, i didn't see but i saw him with one different girl almost everyweek... so in 16 years, seems to be true...

@Jaris
    i ll ask to him and give a feedback about how he is clear or not...
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    @radical!
    you forgot the turn over...
    monday it's janine xu, tuesday, it's Micheline wang, oh wed is a day off, thursday the little new one etc etc :-)

a machine. 

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    I agree with the Witch. In Beijing I have met some old expats (45-52) still living that lifestyle. I think in the future, they will come back to their countries, when they start to care more about hospitals than women. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.