Discussion » Travel » want to go to thailand, anyon is interested to go

• SHAN WEI
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      going there too, after Chinese new year, then Nepal and India, interested? haha, will be back in China in May
  • SHAN WEI
    SHAN WEI wrote:
     Eric,

that's too long for me. and im planning Thailang in January.
    Good luck and enjoy your trip
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
    If anyone want to go to thailand travel~~can find my a brother,Was born in Bangkok,his name is "up"....he can speaking english & chinese &~~Thai!!He would be a very good guide~~~This is his during the period of university part-time jobs!!Some watch freak show place, he has some free tickets~~!!^.^
                      If anyone want to go to The Philippines tourism,I had a Local's friend recommended.
    He is the Philippines local national tourism administration staff~~~really nice guy~!he is my best faithful friend!!!Hispanics guy~~chinese call him is "jun",if need him to be ur guide~~just need a lttle gratuity..That s enough!!!And u will be rewarded by god's comfortable!^.^i will give his contact way!!!
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      hey Holly, I'd like to ask for ''up'' 's info if possible, lol, going there in Feb

@Shan Wei, Jan is just around the corner... haven't obtained my visa yet... have a nice trip tho, if possible, please recommend some must-go places ;)
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      oh Shan Wei, where r u going in Thailand? I'm going to Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket, my time there is limited... so I am looking for trip recommendations  
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @ Eric Lee :thanks ur interested about Thailand travel~~!hehe^_^I ll give ur my brother "up"'s MSN..u can tell him of your time.... If u want to buy pure Thailand bird's nest. He can give a wholesale price!!!If buy the snake ointment...Maybe he can get a discount price!^.^ have a good trip~~~!
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:
      thanks Holly, but I'm not sure if I will buy anything since I'll be heading to other countries right after Thailand, so it might get a bit inconvenient if I'm carrying too many things... anyways, thanks a lot !!! btw, where is your friend "up"? cos I'll go to Phuket first, then fly to Chiang Mai, adn Bangkok at last...
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @Eric Lee:Its ok! "up" really my brother,he in Bangkok...Chiang Mai had my some familys...i had go to Phuket before..so beautiful...pattaya also nice too...my brother like contact tourists exercise oral...We hope to provide more opportunities to let him get exercise..If you want to watch the lady-boy show in Thailand anywhere,just need advance told him and he will tell other family elders,maybe will have some People can arrangement free watch it for u!!!^.^I hope can help u.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.