Discussion » Current Events » Boyfriend steals 100,000 RMB from his girlfriend a

• Gullekian
    Gullekian wrote:
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    What if the boy spent the money on his mother's medical bills?
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    Is this a true story? or just one more tales to increase the degree of paranoia of people?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
     That woman is 傻 !! A real chinese doesn´t trust anyone. Not friends. Not family.
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    i already lend my credit cards to more than one people... in fact at least 5 times... each time people are really honest and happy that you help them and you trust them... i always have my money back and 2 times i had gift from the people i lend... of course, it's not to stranger... i'm not stupid... 
    And i feel sorry for those here who even cannot trust there family... What a wonderfull world for you!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Thanks to a certain person upstairs, I will never again be able to trust another human being with my linux administrator's root password.

My root itself is still up for grabs, though.
  • Peter S 李贝勒
      @whitney, you lend, it's not a gift, it's clear... they spend whatever they want but they give back... if they don't give back, it's being dishonest and they just steal you... that's not cool, and disrespectful and really not well educated...
    nobody will do that in my family we care too much to each others...

what you say is "thieves are cool and fuck the people who are not careful??? WTF thieves are assholes and evil and we should be able to live without a paranoia and punish hardly them... nobody should be blame cause he or she's generous... that's a true heart value...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... this Tibet pudding thingie has been hotly discussed on weibo over the last 24 to 48 hours, so, without reading the comments above, I would say that he shouold have he stolen her pudding?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    > I believe there should be a special punishment for stealing from or harming someone that loves you.

ಠ_ಠ

Exactly where the fuck were you on hate crimes legislation, Clarence Thomas?
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    @ jaris, People are not equal, some of us born with skills, abilities, that some others don't have... if you start to think "dummy people are dummy, let's fuck them or it's their fault if they are fucked" you start to generate a kind of racism for the dummy...  Be nice, be cool, try to have an heart, and don't forget the compassion... 
    and don't forget to put the things are the right place, thieves are assholes who like to fucked the dummy... fuck the thieves not the dummy... the one who's dishonest is the one... Nobody can be on the side of the thief, unless he is a thief himself...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
     if she had such a short fortune, she would have had better ways to punish him.
  • Peter S 李贝勒
      @jaris

you wrote
    " I feel no sympathy for her at all. She just learned one of life's lessons the hard way."
    i'm talking about compassion... apparently, that's something that you don't know... 
    some people have an heart some don't have... i feel sorry for you...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.