Discussion » Music » We still looking for the drumMer OF our band~~

• MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:
     We still looking for our dear drummer....we ve been waiting for so long~~we ve been seeing so many good drummer there ,we thank for all their tries.Even u guys left ,we will always remember u guys.
    Now, we keep on hoping for our destiny one!!!!

we play pop,rock,punk any fun style u like~~we all girls~~we hope u are ,but if u dont mind we r girls u can also join the gossip group~~we ve been together for years.we love each other ,and we are sure we gonna love the one who join us too!!

If u intrest,pls send ur info to my mail :lolojee@yahoo.cn.....and ur demo also will be welcome

thanks for ur attention!
    Bw.
    V.B

• Peter S 李贝勒
      hi! i saw a chinese girl playing drum in a band in temple several weeks ago, i think i can get her contact somwhere...
    i try to find that. let me several days...
  • MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:
     that's cool~hope she could like our style~what kind of music she was playing ?
  • MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:
     that's cool~hope she could like our style~what kind of music she was playing ?
  • Peter S 李贝勒
      so! as i said, try Nova heart and tomorrow i ll be in temple so i ll ask the contact of the band... and they play a kind of rock...
  • MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:
     @Peter S 李贝勒
    Thanks a lot~~we now only get help from drumer friend while performance....it is quiet hard for the next step ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.