Discussion » Dating & Romance » working is boring,can anyone say something sweet t

• Ariel Yeung
    Ariel Yeung wrote:
     guys, work morning is always boring, could you say something sweet to me to make me feel happy.lol! to make everybody happy here!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
     。。。

Hahahahah ... just remembered that "spit spammer" claimed to have lived in Japan for quite some time ... carry on ...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    OP, I noticed that you've previously posted in the forum on behalf of that boring job of yours. Posts promoting businesses are in violation of the site's terms of service.

As a journalist who studied public relations and now works for a propaganda rag, I can relate to you as a person who is paid to do media's dirty work. So instead of trolling the motherfucking shit out of your company the next time I see spam, I'm going to suggest that you try a different strategy that accomplishes your company's objectives without violating the ToS, and perhaps make the forums less boring for the rest of us.

>> guys, work morning at Crapital Mandolin is always boring, could you say something sweet to me to make me feel happy in 中文.lol! to make everybody happy here!!

Withhold your thanks until after your supervisor in the PR department recognizes your cunning and praises you for representing your company professionally. Then convert your gratitude to a currency I can actually use, like recreational drugs or sexual favors.
  • Ran
    Ran wrote:
    BBQ your boss or,hhhhm, bosses, with honey
    sweet enough?!
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
    The morning wasn't boring...hahahaha...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.