Discussion » Nonsense » Name the most terrifying moment of your life so fa

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:
     A few years ago two close friends of mine were killed in a car accident. In their memory and to raise money for a charity I agreed to do a parachute jump.
    The last minute when the door opened, sitting on the edge before jumping from the plane thinking what if the parachute does not open. Too late I was free falling! That was one of the most terrifying moments of my life.   
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    When I was seven years old, sunday afternoon, my father and I were watching the Midnight Express, at a given moment I realized (悟) that one day I will die and there will be no afterlife, only a long nothingness waiting on the other side. I tried to handle this thought, looking for a solution or something to calm me down, but I didn´t find any solution.... I didn´t talk to my parents about this, and I continued thinking about that, until I fell asleep.
    I remember the next day I was sick, I had fever and I didn´t go to the school.... yuju!!!!!! Pyrrhic victory!!

But the truth is that sometimes late at night, when all the noise dies down, this ominous thought comes again to me.... This is my particular monster under bed, a real one :/

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.