Discussion » Beijing Life » Lets join the this activity--economizeis a kind of

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     My grandpa(mom'dad)  is a economizeis person in his all the life,he was born in Bangkok,but he calls for many Chinese in southeast Asia donation back in his hometown.Building road, the construction of the school..He is a philanthropist and influential in southeast Asia's chinese circles.
                      I hope more and morepeople involved in this meaningful activity,only need reply:
    [ join the this activity]+ur content,thats all.I will every single week check these post!!!The more detailed, the better..

For example:[ join the this activity]+I like to bathe at ordinary times, at the same time wash underwear...So I'm saving time..I think saving time is the most important to me.Its true!!!Bath foam wash underwear had some fragrance,It also saves the washing powder or soap.@.@

Save ≠ stingy!!!Must be comply with the health concepts, and food safety.Everyone can vote who are the winners.Deadline on December 17,PM:17:00, I 'll  announced Who is the winners.
    .Economizeis a kind of living attitude,come on ,guys..join this~!^.^
                    The Prize is: Mentholatum skin care product!

For men and for women!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     Finally the winners to express delivery address message to me,Only accept mainland China postal address,Not including Hong Kong,and Macao, Taiwan and abroad,sorry!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     sorry ~~~ i mean~~everyone just need join this game,Write down how about save your time, or save money way of life...dont need donation!!! the winners get gifts ,that s all!
    For example:" I like by the subway,by bus~ Riding a bicycle..Running to go to work..why do that?Give some good reason...
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     i mean~~ must be reasonable in ur life~!I will do some research questionnaire for some coupon or cash...I f i had some the movie tickets or concert tickets,i ll Sell these...And i
    have collection some outdated pants and  hat DIY become  Punk style...BTW,if all of u had Outdated jeans and hat,just throw to me!!!^.^You made a price,I'll put on the Online shop to sell,Only need to give me thirty percent of manual cost,thanks~! This hat is my first works.^.^
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     nice~~ i ll to do hairdressing model save my money..lol~^.^I'd like to know more to save time, save money way of life.....
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     我希望節約行為可以變成一種生活習慣!!!^.^
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      I steal electrical appliances from my neighbours.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      And WiFi.
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @pommie u so Q~~!haha.. actually i had use neighbours's WiFi.....Almost free use for a month
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     Almost every day I climb the stairs to more than a dozen layer, because the elevator often bad &people so much,i have to climb back and forth again and again~~~!!!@.@#but  really exercise my body...!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     I will waiting for more people to share to save life's experience~!!!^.^The Prizes will be delivered in Christmas before,I promise it!!!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @ J@R!$ aka BLACK DYNAMITE "haha~~~ok..i mean just join this game...Share everyone's the experience of saving.. i wanna learning more experience of saving..
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @Radical : R u kidding me~~?@.@#
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     今日继续。。。。。。节约是一种良好的生活态度!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @Radical: did u to eat these toenails ???#.#
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     I would like to rent my half a piece of bed~~~!!!!!!!!Intermediate position can draw a line~~XIXI^.^
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @jaris: yes~~im so busy everyday~!!!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
    Who is the next one save Got Talent??? expect.....*.*
  • Simen Wangberg
      I outsource my labor to third-world countries to keep my shareholders happy!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     the second week~~Continue to this game!!!^.^
  • Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:

@Radical

nice story, at the end of the day the attempt to the so-called economization would rather outweigh the gains and sometimes we are not even aware of the loss of more important things..

So far, my only successful saving experience is: stop dining out so often and cook more, so that I don't need to throw so many stuffs away due to expiration... I guess I'm just not a good saver

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     I like to use Darkie Toothpaste!!!Mild & have not stimulation~~~The most important thing is the price also cheap~~Suitable for me!!!The Darkie Toothpaste must be give me advertising expenses!!!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @Radical:wow~~~~wow ...wow~~~the cool story~!!!This is awesome!!!I like this type of barter!!!^.^ Special incentive people~~~!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     I had a about the story of my childhood--I grabbed a gecko in my house...And it was pregnant
    Later ~~~born a few of eggs in my the drawer of the night stand!!!I really want to try the taste of the gecko eggs~~!!!^.^Since I entered junior high school always boarding school....But when the school dispersed for the summer and winter vacation, Im back home and only see left in the drawer of the broken eggshells~~very sad~~~!!!!!I even ready to chopped onion ingredients,I think i can save an egg...This is a failure experience!!!##$%&...
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
  • Simen Wangberg
    Hmmm. Wonder if it's just as stupid-sounding in reverse. Any native speakers want to comment?

"我有一个关于我的童年的故事 - 在我的房子,我抓住了壁虎是怀孕了
    后来〜〜〜出生数的鸡蛋在我的床头柜上的抽屉里!我真的想尝试的壁虎蛋的味道〜〜!!^ ^自从我进入初中寄宿制学校总是.. 。但学校时,分散的寒暑假,我回了家,只看到留在抽屉里的碎蛋壳〜〜很伤心〜〜〜!!!我什至准备好,切碎的洋葱成分,我认为我还能再救一个鸡蛋......这是一个失败的经历!!##$%&...
    "
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Fried gecko eggs with crocodile spam.

What's not to get??
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @pommie:Fried gecko eggs with crocodile spam???means?
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @袜子 :Why you like google online translation of these words???Learning Chinese is difficult,i can understand...^.^
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
      means hao chi!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @ J@R!$ aka BLACK DYNAMITE @pommie :ok~~ hao chi XIXI!^.^but seriously participate in this game..but No one given  more detailed information about the subject...maybe i ll give prizes to Josh T or Rob next Monday!
  • Simen Wangberg
    *"Why you like google online translation of these words???"*

You're asking *me* this question? What the fuck? God nevermind.
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     今日继续~~!!!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     Who is the winners today?^.^
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     I think cut down on alcohol intake is great~! If  anyone have not opinion,the prizes is Josh T !!!Thanks everyone join this game!^.^ happy day !
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     @Radical :Seriously?!! OK...got it! I always think u r just a joke...but if ur story is real~~and u really seriously join this games..u r winners 2.^.^hope u can continue to search this type of barter in ur life!
                      Who know what the play way in next game?!~South Africa  ~I am coming~!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.