Discussion » Health & Fitness » Traditional Chinese medicine...

• Josh T
    Josh T wrote:
      Have you tried it? Did it work?

I have tried it a few times, but keeping up with all the different medicines they give you and the actually amount to ingest...is just too much for me.

In addition, has been ineffective or me. Maybe its my foreign antibodies I possess.

Thought? Opinions?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... maybe the doctor misunderstand your problem due to communication issue?

In my opinion, trad Chinese med does seem to have less side-effect (or none) than western med, probably because it is (mainly) herbal, so it either helps/cures you, or kills you, or does nothing ...

"foreign antibodies"? ... heehee ... are you implying that Chinese med itself is racist?
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    Traditional Chinese Medicine, AKA TCM, includes different branches of herbal therapy, comprising of animal organs , herbal and mineral essence, acupuncture and massage are proven to be very useful throughout the history of China.

However, the make-believe that TCM is less helpful than western medicine is superstitious. TCM contains lots of harms to patients with kidney or heart problems.

Bubbles makes a valid point about TCM.

Besides, nowadays it is not TCM that you can't trust but the TCM doctors. Ha ha. 

I would suggest you discuss it with the NHS or some Japanese doctors before you attempt to use it. 
  • Sab
    Sab wrote:
    In China, if you are ill or catch a cold, just visit a local McDonalds or KFC and order a chicken sandwich, you will get in enough anti-biotics and you will get quickly strong because of the additional hormons as well. I hope it won't be Traditional Chinese treatment... 

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    P.S. Excuse my English. 
  • Simen Wangberg
    If traditional Chinese medicine actually worked, it would just be called medicine.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.