Discussion » Beijing Life » Want to as like GIGI marry to Suitable for guy~!&#

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     Always Liked GIGI~~~ Her Spanish husband looks very honest &lovely!^.^
                      I hope my Future husband can with me Shopping, traveling, watching movies, watch cartoons, cooking, buy vegetables .. ...together!!!^_^ He 's handsome, witty, individual character gentle, strong patience, has the sense of responsibility, has the compassion, to take care of the children.Can include all of my faults, Appreciate & trust eath other!! The most important thing is, no matter what happened, He always my the best strong backing forever!!!◕‿◕♥ ♡
                       Hope everyone girls can find your own Mr.right! *-*
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
      Woman forms romantic notion from movie.
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
         GIGI with her Spanish husband :Sergio
    He never knew she was a surper star, when in their during the fall in love!
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     She say her husband tell her:"No matter what's her job, that's just the external, their lives have common views and values....
    When they got married after , in the face of the media for the first time..
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Needs more shrill nationalism.
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     In fact, her husband in order to support her career,  with her together living in Hong Kong !Spanish media already know and Said she was Spain's daughter-in-law.!..Invite her join  shooting about The Spanish tourism"s scenic film...&for some famous brand shooting advertising...
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
      So... Who the hell is she?
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     yes~~~ u r right~!!!*.* Magdalena She  open concert in Taiwan, the husband express feelings in there...Use Chinese speaking...he  always looking at her !

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.