随便叫兽 wrote:
    Next REMOVE KIMCHEE FROM PREMISES
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    This isn't even my final form.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
      REMOVE KIMCHEE remove kimchee
    you are worst corean. you are the corean idiot you are the corean smell. return to pyongyang. to our pyongyang cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,china we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole corea stink corea sqhipere shqipare..north corea famine best day of my life. take a bath of dead corean..ahahahahahCOREA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget korean war .best corea we kill the girls generation , corea return to your precious k-pop ….hahahahaha idiot corean smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KIMCHEE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught.kim il sung+kim jong il+kim jong un=kill girls generation…you will korean war/ kim il sung alive in china, kim il sung making economic policy of china . juche ideology kim il sung china. we are rich and have juche ideology now hahahaha ha because of Zhang Dejiang… you are ppoor stink corean … you live in a poorly assembled shack hahahaha, you live in a shantytown
    kim il sung alive numbr one #1 in china ….fuck the corea ,..FUCKk ashol corea no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. kim il sung aliv and real strong wizard kill all the corea farm aminal with juche ideology magic now we the china rule .ape of the zoo ban ki moon fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and corea wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. china greattst countrey

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
      @kullegian, that's a good point, it could be the CCTV in the tube, what about that?lol

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.