Discussion » Nonsense » Half Life: Black Mesa (Source)

• Radical
    Radical wrote:
    So, just a mention that this incredible "mod" of HL2 which is basically a revamp of the original HL has fiiiinally been released (in September) but most HLers probably missed it because it has been in production for like 8 years, sporadically promising to be on the verge of release before disappearing from most fan's radars as a result of many a broken promise.  Well, its finally here and fucking amazing (and free) so go play it. 
  • Simen Wangberg
      Fuck ya I tried downloading it a week or so ago but then my connection was way too slow and the download failed. Because CPC.

To your mom, CPC. To your mom.  
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    and... Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition at the end of this month 

• Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

I just want to know how old are you?

I first got contact with this game is 2003 or 2004, when I was already graduated..
  • Simen Wangberg
      Eh? Steam is running slow over here too mang. Took me like ten years to download TF2. Same with torrents, only a handful of seeders connect. Wat do?
  • Simen Wangberg
      Yeaahh the torrents behave so strangely....sometimes I find a torrent with hundreds of seeders, but it still takes weeks to download even a relatively small file. 

On the other hand, I've also downloaded larger files with only a few seeders within a day or so.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.