Discussion » Beijing Life » Upgrading We live in Beijing?

• Kelesias
    Kelesias wrote:
    The website has quite changed now...
    As I was busy the whole day yesterday, I did nor know there was an upgrade until someone told me.
    I am sure that this upgrade aims at making the website work better and I am sure that the administrator is putting sincere efforts in it.
    But overall, the result really surprised me.
    The changes are not really convenient.
    As far as I am concerned, My main complaint is about the messages.
    We used to have a red sign appearing on any page to tell us we had a new message...
    But it seems that it is gone and we have to check profile>messages to open our inbox and see whether there is anything new.
    The self-introduction part is also gone and I think it is rather annoying too. I like to tell people a bit about me and I like when people here tell a bit about them...
    The "last seen" section is also gone but I personally do not care...

To sum up things, for the moment, the site is not as good as it used to be.

Is it because the upgrading is not finished or is it supposed to be the final new version of the website?
    I hope it is the former and not the latter.

It would be nice if we could get more information.

Thank you.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... admin, if you are reading this ...

As strange as it might seem, the "Login" and "Sign Up" are appearing at the top at the moment, but if I can check my messages and post in the forum, it also mean that I have logged-in already, right?

I would not call it upgrade, but just one of your many silly experiments ...

Oh, when I scroll down to hit "Agree and Post", there is a little black box at the bottom, is it supposed to be like that?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it was concluded a while ago that they do better when they are drunk and stoned, so, you should perhaps rephrase that to:

> whos NOT smoking crack back there?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I preferred the "quote" thingie back by the way ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) .... another problem:

I was just notified about a message which was dated 7pm last night ...
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Testing testing!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... it's probably called an aging process?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.