Discussion » Beijing Life » Job Opening, good money

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:

My boss has 2 Job openings as listed below, contact me if you are qualified and interested in asap pls, thank you.

Presenter

White American male.

Around or under 35 years old preferable

Height requirement is roughly 175 cm or taller

Needs to have availability between 10:30am and 12:00 afternoon everyday, including weekends. Location is songjiazhuang (line 5)

We need someone to wear a suit daily and assist in promoting our products to customers.

Roughly 30 minutes time daily, pays 600 rmb each time, about 28 to 30 times per month. (Roughly 18,000 rmb month).

Kindergarten Teachers

The details: 1. Work Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm 2.Teaching hours around 4 - 5 hours/day 3. Students: Kindergarten students (3-6 years old). 4. Pay: 11,000RMB-17,000RMB per month

Application requirements: 1. Teaching experience (Kindergarten or primary school preferred) 2. Native English speaker 3. Must enjoy being around small children 4. Can sign a 1 year contract

Also, at the completion of contract, each teacher is entitled to a roundtrip ticket to their home country or 10,000 yuan lump sum pay, whichever is less.

Also, we do not provide housing but we do assist the teachers with finding housing.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

my boss himself is black american male, so i think he just wrote it with "white american male", i asked my other boss and said, well, i know some spanish models, he said it may be good too, so don't bother too much with the nationality he mentioned, write to me as long as u feel u r sexy :D

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Promoting those products to customers, in which language?

• Reply from A豆腐 is flagged as not relevant.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

my boss is a very nice person BTW

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

well, i'd hire you if i had the right to decide, have more pics to send to me? :D

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.