Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Question to Foreigners men and women and to Chines

• Selim
    Selim wrote:
    <p>Question to Foreigners Men and Women and of course Chinese girls too</p> <p>I introduce myself , I'm a foreigner , I arrived in China some years ago in Shenzhen in order to learn your language. After finishing that, I decided to study finances in a chinese university in Beijing.</p> <p>I just arrived in Beijing for about 2 months.</p> <p>It took time for me to make friends in Shenzhen, but now I left this city so I should make friends again. A friend advised me this site so I applied to it.</p> <p>But I would like to understand one thing, everyday I receive messages from Chinese girls and only Chinese girls who want to meet me or ask me some very direct things as " are you single ? " , " do you need a girl in your life ? " , " can we know each others well ? " . I was thiking that It was fake profiles of girls but It is true and when I check their profile, i saw that most of them put their pictures of themself half-naked or naked.</p> <p>So my questions are simple: Why girls behave like this with me and specially Chinese girls ? And why they need to show their body on the web like this ? Is it a kind of dating site for one night stand or what ?</p>
  • Sonja Lund
  • Sonja Lund
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Cost of living in Beijing can be hard if you earn around 3000-4000 rmb, how to do in order to pay the rental, save some money each month and eat?

My first flatmate in Beijing, she was a girl from Dalian. She earned around 4000 rmb and each month she saved around 3000 rmb... how? She had a kind of relation with a foreign guy, this guy paid her rental (he lived there sometimes). She get some corn or sweet potatos as breakfast, no lunch (to keep being skinny), and in the lunch time her ¨bf¨ paid it, or if the bf is busy to get dinner together, she meet one ¨friend¨ (A guy who she met through internet). About clothes, you can go shooping with ¨friends¨, gentle men always will pay for you....

In such way of life, there is not time to be subtlety. You need to enlarge your list of contacts, in this way you always have some ¨friend¨ in the chamber, ready to ¨help¨ you.

I´m saying all chinese girls are like that? NOOO!! Most of them? Hell not!! But this is a kind of girl you can find on these websites. Be aware! :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... the chicken is here, then the snake and kitty should not be far away ...

Why girls behave like this with me and specially Chinese girls

You are in China, so statistics pretty much dictates the "specially" part ... as for "why", a few messages do not imply the entire population, you should ask them ...

Is it a kind of dating site for one night stand or what ?

Yes, welcome to the meat market ...

• Simen Stensvoll

maybe they like you..you are so funny

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ..

one of my American friends from oxford recommend me this site to make more cool foreign friends and then get ready to study abroad and be cultural sensitive

Hahahaha ... is your "American friend" called "Eric Cromwell" (or something like that) and teaches English by any chance?

And so you believe that by making "more cool foreign friends" (using clay or claydo?), it can help you get ready to study overseas? Good Luck, heehee ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.