Discussion » Nonsense » Japanese man pays $780,000 at auction for a virgin

• Gullekian
    Gullekian wrote:

Catarina Migliorini, a 20-year-old Brazilian college student, has sold her virginity in an online auction for $780,000. Beating out five other bidders, the winner of the auction was “Natsu,” a Japanese man.

Migliorini says auctioning off her virginity does not make her a prostitute,

"If you only do it once in your life then you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer. The auction is just business, I'm a romantic girl at heart and believe in love."

Migliorini is a physical education student who claims she’s going to donate as much as 90 percent of her proceeds from the auction to charities to help build homes in the Brazilian state of Santa Catarina. But this comes as a surprise to auction organizer Justin Sisely who states: Read More....

>

alt text

alt text

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I'm auctioning mine now, I've been a vegetarian since birth.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Gullekian. why should I need glasses? I'm a vegetarian because all my life I never touched any meat, I mean flesh:) I've got some bidders so far, but still waiting for more.

• Ajantha Manohar

@HP, I think you need glasses... virgin is not vegetarian... LOL

That means, @HP really enjoys filling his mouth with big cucumbers, like a little faggy hamster.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.