Discussion » Current Events » New York Time blocked in China again

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p>Chinese premier Wen Jiabao may decide to release information about his family's wealth to dispel recent allegations that they amassed fortunes off his position and influence, reports Mingjing News, a Hong Kong-based outlet supposedly sourced by political insiders.</p> <p>With China's next generation of leaders preparing to assume their new positions at next month's 18th National Congress, exiting premier Wen Jiabao has been hit by claims that members of his family — including his wife, children and mother — have controlled assets worth at least US$2.7 billion, much of which was accumulated after he was named vice premier in 1998 and ascended to the premiership in 2003.</p> <p>The New York Times' investigative report, published on Oct. 25, claims that in many cases the names of Wen's relatives were hidden behind "layers of partnerships and investment vehicles involving friends, work colleagues and business partners." <a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-20114457">New York time</a></p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

But when they appear on TV showing to people how they might be closer to the poor,and the helpless, we think they are there to improve people's conditions. But instead, making billions and sending also cash offshore.

It shows clearly that communism is against human nature, ownership is natural as each one is greedy from birth. Communism helps the leaders who send their kids to school abroad in capitalist countries they demonized, they got their homes full of western brands furniture and appliances instead of China's made ones...

Then we are preaching a harmonious society in the near future, what an utopia!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Gullekian, there's no such a country indeed. But u know, it's strange while talking to young people who still believe.

I guess China got more than one party @Gullekian, try to search.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Gulliekian, your death time wasn't near yet that's y u survived, and we still need you around here on wlib, u know?:)

I just hope that those who believe and trust politician can get to understand that these guys, no matter what, are just there for their own sake, unlike Ahmadinajad who refused to get paid and brings lunch box at his office: lol

For sure,one of these days...did the cargo landed and everything operational?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... I was just checking the storm situation, and accidentally clicked on NYTimes.com, which was blocked ... and I wonder, what about the concerned Chinese govertment officials who have families, friends, and assets over there? How can the media not care about them?

Off to lunch :)

• Simen Wangberg

Is that panda in first class or economy??

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

have posted that before

Every repost is a repost.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Careful, folks. Only Psyche is allowed to repost random bullshit as though WLIB is her own private PG-13 version of 4chan /b/. Don't encroach upon her domain!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... ಠ_ರೃ, heehee ... still down south? did you meet Fries?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Repost same thing in different forum

...is still reposting. You've started upwards of 60 topics devoted to reposting shit you found on other websites. Now you're just being territorial.

@DD, I'm back.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Did you draw that?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Does your being the first person on WLIB to copy a particular piece of content from another website somehow imbue that piece of content with eternal yoursness?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh, so sharing something imbues it with yoursness. That makes perfect sense!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Jesus!!! Idiots.

Don't take the Lord's name in vain, you vile christkiller.

I are srs netizen and this are srs breach of protocol.

I is ponying

It was I who shared ponyism with you. Does sharing that part of 4chan culture imbue it with evanescence?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... just asking from among the audience, are you two planning on getting married?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... no, not worried, just wondering how this story line goes :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Psyché & ಠ_ರೃ, u guys, your dirty laundry should be washed in house. We are not interested into dirty stuff u two did

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.