Discussion » All non BJ languages » poem threading

• lkkkj
    lkkkj wrote:

couldn't find poet thread on the board, so I just made a new one...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Viceversa by Mario Benedetti

I am scared to see you

need to see you

hope to see you

anxious to see you

I want to find you

preocupation of finding you

certainty of finding you

poor doubts of finding you

I have urgency to listen to you

happiness to listen to you

good luck to listen you

and fear to listen to you

That is to say

summarizing

that I am fucked

and radiant

perhaps more of the first

than of the second

and viceversa, too

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

it is not a poem but a song i like.

Anything But Ordinary

Sometimes I get so weird I even freak myself out I laugh myself to sleep It's my lullaby Sometimes I drive so fast Just to feel the danger I wanna scream It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love? Is it enough to breathe? Somebody rip my heart out And leave me here to bleed Is it enough to die? Somebody save my life I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines Would make my life so boring I want to know that I
    Have been to the extreme So knock me off my feet Come on now give it to me Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love? Is it enough to breathe? Somebody rip my heart out And leave me here to bleed Is it enough to die? Somebody save my life I'd rather be anything but ordinary please I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.

Let down your defences Use no common sense If you look you will see
    that this world is a beautiful
    accident turbulent suculent
    opulent permanent, no way I wanna taste it
    Don't wanna waste it away

Sometimes I get so weird I even freak myself out I laugh my self to sleep It's my lullaby

Is it enough? Is it enough? Is it enough to breathe? Somebody rip my heart out And leave me here to bleed Is it enough to die? Somebody save my life I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

Is it enough? Is it enough to die? Somebody save my life I'd rather be anything but ordinary please I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.