Discussion » Nonsense » how to make a right decision

• Amber
    Amber wrote:
    <p>i became a woman without any confidence on anything............that influences everything coming up to me .........disturbs my behavior ,so that now i can hardly make any decisions at all ..............how to change.........</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... frankly, not the same Amber that I remember ... what happened?

I will start with my silly answer about "decisions", but I am sure others will gladly share their wisdom ...

Lay out all the pros and cons, draw a "balance sheet", on paper or in your mind, and then choose the "best" option

After you have made this your habit, it is difficult not to do it ...

• Amber
    Amber wrote:

very effective, ........i always know it , but never practically write everthing down, so when i followed ur advice this time, everything is much more clear than they are in my mind.

not the same amber? what is the amber u remember like?btw

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I will use the quote from the movie to answer: cool, calm and collective ... something like that anyway ...

We have to keep in mind that knowing does not mean doing ... anyway, after you use "writing" a few times, you are likely to "build" a system in your head, and you probably dont need to write in future ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.