Discussion » Dating & Romance » The difference between infatuation and love..

• moli
    moli wrote:
    <p>Recently I read a article about the difference between infatuation and love. I found it a interesting topic. And many people seem not to be able to distinguish them. Would you share your opinion on this?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Every song on the radio is about me, and my boner.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

not impressed

That's because you're a cold-hearted cynic who does not believe in LOVE.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What is LOVE?

(baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no no)

It's when you feel like every random song you hear on the radio or when your iPod is set to shuffle contains some secret meaning or hidden truth relevant to whatever relationshit you got going on in your head at that moment.

Also, I'll bet everyone is impressed that I can still get a boner at my age.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

There is not much of a difference as it is what you make it.

• Saint - Spartacus

Some body said :

If a man '' in love '' and feel sometimes hate the girl he loved, then it prouve that he's still young, If a man '' in love'' and feel always the happiness( obvious sexually ) , then it prouve that he's in mid age , If a man '' in love'' and feel neither hate nor happiness , then it prouve that he's old enough

• Simen Stensvoll

define "infatuation" and "love" first

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Theologians fill pages and pages, talking about God, most of them (the intelligent ones) in an apophantic way, speaking in terms of what may not be said about God.

Cosmo's editors do the same, they can fill pages and pages each month writting about the same topics about -love-..... love is not this, is not that. This month: Love is not infatuation. Next month: love is not passion.

When i was kid, nuns taught us - God is love - and forced us to repeat that sentence in order to understand it. I didnt get it in that moment, but now I clearly see it: flatus vocis=屁话.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Infatuation is an instant feeling, it's just all about lust. Love grows, love is more than a mere feeling, love uses mind and feeling at the same time whereas the previous is focused on feeling only.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.