Discussion » Nonsense » How to get a man back?

• Bery
    Bery wrote:
    <p>If a girl doesnt talk to a man for almost one year, </p> <p>well she still think of him very often, </p> <p>should she get him back or give him up?</p> <p>what and how to do it;(</p>
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

agree with Getty, you should try....

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

A year brings upon a change or two just like the seasons. However, if you truly love someone you will strive to be "one". You may be the best together so good luck!

• Saint - Spartacus

but if u broke up with a man for one year , and suddenly you get his call, what should you do ...

''WLIB is the ideal place for a fresh start to your love life.'' wow , I am almost laughing hard. alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ...

WLIB is the ideal place for a fresh start to your love life

That is if you want to change your playing field :)

If a girl doesnt talk to a man for almost one year, [br] well she still think of him very often,

I dont see a huge issue here, just talk to him, if he remembers you, then move onto the next step, if he does not, then move onto the next person ...

By the way, I just finished watching "The Four" on weekend, and 娇娘, played by Sheren Tang (邓萃雯) said this to 无情, played by Crystal Yifei Liu (刘亦菲):

无情:娇娘,我还能做什么?[br] 娇娘:你知道嘛,真的爱情从来就不需要去做什么,要靠手段才能得到的就不是真的。[br] 无情:那我就一直等下去?[br] 娇娘:有些男人,值得等。[br] 无情:那如果一直等不到呢?[br] 娇娘:等不到的男人你就不用可惜,那是你幸运![br] 无情:好玄呀。[br] 娇娘:是,好玄。

Good luck ...

• Amber
    Amber wrote:

one thing is for sure that his love for u is not strong enough, if u can live with that , then try it for urself \ur healthy

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Check first if there is still some 电 between you two, before getting your heart more "involved". Do the first step, talk to him....

If during your chat, he answers you on monosilabes like "yes, no, fine, Ok", Bad signal, abort mission. death line.

If you two have a smoothy and comfortable conversation... 来电!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.